In-game name: Williams.heavyn19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:570838644
Warns: No warns
Timezone:CST
Playtime?: 75:03:01
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Used to mod a server back when I was 15
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why I think you should choose me... well honestly because I care... I used to play Gmod back when I was about 15 years old.. here I am 25. bought a gaming pc and your server was the first and only one I've engaged in and I love it. you guys have made it just as fun as gmod was when I was younger. I enjoy the community and most of them I would like to think enjoy me as well. anything I can do to help garnet gaming I'm down for. I was told to drop an application because I'm constantly helping new players and I just love what I do And it's not a job if you love what you do. I hope to see Garnet gaming flourish even further and help along the way. I honestly believe Id be an awesome asset to the community!  i just enjoy all of this. its such an amazing feeling to be able to get on everyday and see the same people. its a sense of community that a lot of people don't get to experience. I want to offer myself for the position. it would be an absolute honor. gaming does things for me that nothing else will... just as well as helping people.. doing both at the same time is a feeling I cant explain. I WANT to make peoples time playing on garnet as amazing as possible and I feel like I could help in that process. ive been blessed to find you guys.

All in all I've had an absolute blast playing on garnet and I wouldn't even consider playing any other server..  my play time is 75 hours on the server and my playtime on steam for garrysmod is 77  ( countless hours of gmod as a teen)  its safe to say I'm stuck here and I'm nothing but happy about that and If I can help out that makes the journey even better. I'm here for the long run guys and I hope I can be of upmost assistance. I'm honestly here anytime you need me. all it takes is TeamSpeak. I will rise to the occasion and prove myself. My one big issue with any server would have to be rdms and honestly it is so irritating seeing people trying to enjoy there selves just to get killed for no reason whatso ever. that's why I want to be here. If i can make someone's time on the server better in any kind of way that's what I want to do... have fun everyone. enjoy the server. hope to be of service! any question feel free to pm me in game!  i would honestly go on a bit and tell you about myself but It said not to ramble in the rules of application.  Stay Frosty

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  absolutely not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: nope
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Id say about 9 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm like addicted to dirtbikes and atv/s I grew up riding and fixing them. so beyond gaming that would be my first go to hobby.
Did you read the staff rules?: Williams.heavyn19

Edited by Fuziphoo
  • Agree 1

+1 The application could use a little more beef and formatting, but my encounters with you in-game have been nothing but positive. You're really nice to everyone, easy to get along with, and a genuine person. You meet all the requirements and read the rules, plus 9 hours a day is a lot of time to devote, even if that's not true, I'd still keep my +1. You've also never been banned and have no warns. And we could also use some older staff members on the server in my opinion.

49 minutes ago, Krytz said:

-Minimum Playtime

The minimum playtime really shouldn't matter since its literally the requirement but anywayssss... 

You seem like a really genuine guy, its just the paragraphs are too weak to +1. Please put some more effort into these paragraphs and trust me the +1's will be rolling through brother! Good luck!

{Neutral}

• Informative 1
  • Agree 2

Out of all my 1,992 hours on Gmod, I've never made a companion who I'd ride or die with quicker than Mr Williams.heavyn19's himself. His understanding of the rules, etiquette, and respect for the DarkRp game is the reason I constantly choose to surround myself with him. If someones rdming or propblocking, he reaches out to admins and attempts to teach the players what they're doing wrong and why. He has the tenacity to deal with the rough rule breaking players and attempt to teach but if that fails he is quick to let the admins and moderators know. I met him while I was running a gun shop, and he became my bodyguard. He'd take a bullet for me and I'd take one for him any day; if he had the reins to the ship, I know that he would not abuse those privilege's, but use them to protect me and all the other players who follow the rules. So for that, I hope you give him a chance to prove himself to you, because he did to me, and I'm better for it.  

14 minutes ago, Chawhead said:

-1 barley see you in game and your super immature in game towards other players not a good look when applying for staff.

If you have any video of this, it'd be much appreciated since I've never seen him act this way before.