Grenade Toss Corner Game!! (DarkRP)

Adric

First time posting to the forums, my apologies if this isn’t formatted properly. 

so out of boredom and particularly terrible luck at the gambling games I wanted to make something a little less RNG based that folks could play. 

I made a dartboard in DarkRP and put some buckets all over it. I spend 100k on a shipment of grenades and sell them back at 30k each. For every grenade you lob into a basket I pay 80k as a prize. 

I spent about 3 hours rotating the 5 baskets perfectly so you can make it in each basket guaranteed. 

so far as the pricing goes it’s become a great little gamble for both sides. Players can have 2 turns to make a basket and as long as they get one they can leave with all their money back + 20k profit, so the incentive to keep playing is built up. As the operator though the funds can vary. Sometimes I pay out so much that I can’t afford shipments of grenades anymore and have to close down and sometimes I get 300-500k for running the game for a little less than an hour. 

If you know who I am (the singing shark... shhh) then you know I’m always logged on and you can find me. If I’m not doing my usual performances then I’ll be doing grenade toss! 

also, if anyone wants to dupe the dartboard I made please just ask and you can run the same corner game. 

2 hours ago, JackJJ said:

That's a cool idea! It'd be really neat to see some video of people playing it or screenshots of the dartboard.

I’ll get some footage tonight and post it in a reply here. Some folk can figure it out and others just keep trying time and time again

Archived