SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 568440824
Staff members in-game name: 3D Vac FUBAR  
Staff members SteamID: Unknown
Date & Time of incident: 12:05 2/4
Timezone: central
Ban Reason: exeeding warning limit
How long were you banned for?: 1420 mins
Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2384309607
What happened? (include any proof):unfortunatly i dont have any proof, my recorder was not set up correctly, sorry 😞  i prop blocked the entrance to my base because i was going into a sit with an admin to be extra safe while i was gone, not to mention the entrance was not working properly, youd get stuck in the middle, so i had to fix it. but as i tried to explain that to everyone, it was a huge fus. as i was explaining my self to the admin who asked what happened and after i told him id fix it i got unfair warnings that led to a false ban. i was complying to the admins, yet i get played. wtf.
Why should your ban be removed?: i was complying to the admins and agreed to lift the prop.

• Informative 1

@ElCompadre , I’m not home ATM when i get home I’ll upload the clip.  Haxon was reported for failbase by Ghost FUBAR.  When i tp’d i have video of the base and the keypad didnt work and there was a prop blocking the entrance that Haxon placed, so he was warned for FailRP.  I told you to remove it, basically now, since there were people stuck inside, but you kept making excuses not to, so i warned you for FailRP.  It doesn’t matter if you kept getting raided by different people, you had meth stoves (with cooking meth) and printers, so your base must be accessible, it was clearly a failbase... 

@vac_ , if u listened, i told you thats one reason why i had the entrance blocked off. so i can halt everything and fix my entrance. i even said that in my appeal. please read. not to mention i had it blocked off too because i was getting pulled into a sit and wanted to stop people from falsly stealing shit from my base

Just now, oOHaxonOo said:

@vac_ , if u listened, i told you thats one reason why i had the entrance blocked off. so i can halt everything and fix my entrance. i even said that in my appeal. please read. not to mention i had it blocked off too because i was getting pulled into a sit and wanted to stop people from falsly stealing shit from my base

You just admitted to prop blocking a base with illegals (printer/stove), you’re allowed to get raided during a sit... you had a failbase...

@vac_ , if u listened, i told you thats one reason why i had the entrance blocked off. so i can halt everything and fix my entrance. i even said that in my appeal. please read. not to mention i had it blocked off too because i was getting pulled into a sit and wanted to stop people from falsly stealing shit from my base. sorry if this appears twice btw

In this video, you can see the Illegals (Meth stove, Unfortunately i didnt pan my camera to the left, there was 4 printers in the corner) and after talking with Haxon for a few and him not running over there and fixing it, I ran over to capture the Prop block and you can see everyone stuck in the keypad that didnt work (That Haxon even admitted didnt work).  My FailRP warn is valid... 

3 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

You just admitted to prop blocking a base with illegals (printer/stove), you’re allowed to get raided during a sit... you had a failbase...

i didnt know im allowed to get raided while in a sit. ill admit that, i didnt know. but ive said this a few times now, i saw the entrance was getting ppl stuck to i tried to stop ppl from doing what they were doing so i can fix it. thats the other reason i prop blocked. is so i can fix the entrance and make it so they dont get stuck. yall are stupid

3 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

In this video, you can see the Illegals (Meth stove, Unfortunately i didnt pan my camera to the left, there was 4 printers in the corner) and after talking with Haxon for a few and him not running over there and fixing it, I ran over to capture the Prop block and you can see everyone stuck in the keypad that didnt work (That Haxon even admitted didnt work).  My FailRP warn is valid... 

how convenient that u cut off the vid as i tell yall "i havent been able to" after being asked why havent i fixed it. because i kept getting teleported by admins. 

3 minutes ago, oOHaxonOo said:

i didnt know im allowed to get raided while in a sit. ill admit that, i didnt know. but ive said this a few times now, i saw the entrance was getting ppl stuck to i tried to stop ppl from doing what they were doing so i can fix it. thats the other reason i prop blocked. is so i can fix the entrance and make it so they dont get stuck. yall are stupid

how convenient that u cut off the vid as i tell yall "i havent been able to" after being asked why havent i fixed it. because i kept getting teleported by admins. 

not to mention the reason why i didnt run and fix it is because u had me explain everything to you. stop hiding info coward

7 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

after talking with Haxon for a few and him not running over there and fixing it

12 minutes ago, oOHaxonOo said:

It’s when i noticed that my recording didn’t start when i originally started it, that’s literally unedited... 

“stop hiding info coward”. I always treat reports fairly and get info from both sides, everything that I said is what happened, i haven’t hid any info that would effect this appeal, don’t be disrespectful for no reason...

Edited by Vac_

Denied

Vac has send a video with enough proof of you doing a failbase, since there's raidables inside and you are propblocking the entrance.

@proggy or @Zachman Please Lock & Move!

Edited by ElCompadre
  • Agree 1