Golf FUBAR: Staff Application

NotGolf

+1

Even though he's made some mistakes, I think he's a really dedicated person and he's able to get his point across very easily. Along with this, he's very active and I see him on all the time. He knows the rules very well, and throughout all of my sits with him he's able to clearly explain what happened and how it was not against the rules. Overall, I think he'd make a great staff member.

Good luck man! 🙂

1 hour ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Welcome back :),

+1

Excellant Old staff

Great Guy

Funny.

he'll fit right in

I was never staff before sorry you have me mixed up with someone else 😕 thanks for the +1 tho

1 hour ago, keira said:

+1

Even though he's made some mistakes, I think he's a really dedicated person and he's able to get his point across very easily. Along with this, he's very active and I see him on all the time. He knows the rules very well, and throughout all of my sits with him he's able to clearly explain what happened and how it was not against the rules. Overall, I think he'd make a great staff member.

Good luck man! 🙂

Thanks for the +1 keira 👍

6 hours ago, Braddxz said:

+1 - Really good guy, lots of time and experience with the community here. Easy + for me 🙂 

5 hours ago, Romac622 said:

+1

My guy knows the rules, i've seen a lot of dedication in-game towards the community from him, and I feel like he would be a great fit for the staff team.

4 hours ago, ten10868 said:

+1 I consistently see him on, always pleasant to talk to, and knows the rules pretty well. I have personally asked him about rules before and he has always been able to answer well.

3 hours ago, Triad said:

+1

Very friendly to be around, and is fun to play the game with. Knows the rules and is very active on the server. Goodluck!

Thank you all so much for the +1s I look forward to seeing you guys on server 👍

On 2/6/2021 at 10:12 AM, Freakit said:

sorry I am so late on this definite +1 when i first came back to the server after 3 years I felt like no one wanted to help me but did not hesitate and has been there since the beginning...Hope you get this man ❤️

Accepted

Welcome to the team @NotGolf

You have shown a decent application, as well as receiving positive community support.

I don't see you in-game, so ill get proggy to set your rank.

You can receive your TeamSpeak server groups from an Admin+

Please do not use any staff commands or go on duty until you have been trained by an L.Mod+

@proggy Please lock and move.

• Like 1