DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Bradders - Staff Application

Bradders

In-game name: Bradders
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:80650936
Warns: 1: Back when i first joined the server, a IRL friend and i were in a sit and i killed him and i was warned for RDM in a sit. (i know this was stupid but we were just joking around)
Timezone: GMT - UK
Playtime?: 95:44:42 at present
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No one, although i get on well with all staff i have encountered.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 1x Owner of a darkRP server a few years back, Been a moderator and admin on multiple servers in the past. (as this was a longgg time ago i am unsure of the names just now and if the forums are still active i will try to find out if required.) (i recently got back in to GMOD and it has been around 3-4 years since i was last active.)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] -

I have a warn on my account and i have only 95 hours playtime (Please dont let that put you off) I have previous experience moderating, being an admin and even owning a successfull server. I am very approachable and have made good friends on this server, i talk to staff on duty whenever i see them, and i would personally say i get on with 95% of people on here but am willing to put in the time and try with everyone. i am always firm but fair with people and i like to have a laugh with everyone. if there are no staff around i will always try and resolve a problem by myself. I enjoy the server alot and would love to be a part of its incredible staff roster.

Personally, IRL My job is a prison officer, this has many transferrable skills such as this, im Trustworthy and responsible, i am always firm and as fair as possible, im extremely mature for my age. im great at problem solving and working as part of a team but i can also cope very well under immense pressure. At work im always put in situations where i have to think on my feet and i think that my work life will reflect well on staffing this server. thank you for reading through my paragraphs and hopefully it gives you an insight into my abilities.

Brad. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Never been Banned.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A few hours a day, some days more than others, just depends on work, however as a bonus i have noticed that most staff are in the US so being in the UK id be available when maybe some staff arent.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Being a prison officer i am big into the GYM, working out and being healthy, i love music and wish to learn how to play more instruments, i also host a podcast here in the UK with a good friend of mine.
Did you read the staff rules?: Bradders.

Thank you. 🙂

Edited by Braddxz
  • Like 1

NEUTRAL You meet all the requirements and you’re active in-game, but your paragraphs look rushed and you’ve disconnected/reconnected after buying your printers the two times I’ve purchased your printers now without messaging me or apologizing after. I normally wouldn’t lower my vote for a reason like this, but this has happened two times in a row without any explanation, so I’m assuming that they were intentional.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JackJJ said:

NEUTRAL You meet all the requirements and you’re active in-game, but your paragraphs look rushed and you’ve disconnected/reconnected after buying your printers the two times I’ve purchased your printers now without messaging me or apologizing after. I normally wouldn’t lower my vote for a reason like this, but this has happened two times in a row without any explanation, so I’m assuming that they were intentional.

I appreciate this Jack, One was intentional i know its stupid one was a genuine Disconnection but i respect your comment man! you seem like a really genuine guy!

2 hours ago, Austin said:

Neutral going on what Golf said, the only time I’ve seen you on is when we have your printers 

Appreciate the comment man 🙂

4 hours ago, NotGolf said:

Neutral the only time ive seen you on is when i have your printers

Thanks for commenting man, I appreciate this from you 🙂

11 hours ago, Torq said:

+1 chill dude and I see u on a decent amount

Yooo Thanks torq, Much appreciated from you 🙂 

12 hours ago, Donkay said:

+1, pretty nice guy, very active, i think he would be a great staff member

thanks dude. big appreciation 🙂 

Pros: Experience in staffing, solid paragraphs, friendly

Cons: Neutral staff reputation

Overall: +0

Notes: For a inspiring staff player to be a good candidate, they need to work well with other staff. I can't +1 when I see only 1 staff member say something, and the main point on what they say is that you disconnected after selling your printer. In my opinion, I can really only rely on +1's from other staff. The majority of the +1's from non-staff have a denied staff application.

Suggestions: I don't really have any, I just need more staff to say things and I will change my opinion. You seem nice, but a printer scam looks very bad.

15 hours ago, Freakit said:

Pros: Experience in staffing, solid paragraphs, friendly

Cons: Neutral staff reputation

Overall: +0

Notes: For a inspiring staff player to be a good candidate, they need to work well with other staff. I can't +1 when I see only 1 staff member say something, and the main point on what they say is that you disconnected after selling your printer. In my opinion, I can really only rely on +1's from other staff. The majority of the +1's from non-staff have a denied staff application.

Suggestions: I don't really have any, I just need more staff to say things and I will change my opinion. You seem nice, but a printer scam looks very bad.

Appreciate this man and take it on board! 🙂

8 hours ago, SundayMalec said:

Neutral 

From what i'm seeing from other staff is you are not a very trustworthy guy... In that case i'm neutral here as well.

Appreciate the comment man, as for being un trustworthy i replied to this one was a genuine disconnect and the time i did this intentionally was just to restart a base, i see other players doing this all the time and i had reported it once and was told unless you type in chat a deal you both agreed to and get screenshots its not against the rules, i understand its a bit of a d*ck move so i appreciate why he gave me the neutral 🙂

• Like 1
On 2/8/2021 at 4:12 AM, SundayMalec said:

+1 

-Seen you in game plenty 

-Knows the rules

-Good overall staff app

~Goodluck on staff!!

Thank you man, since applying ive spoke to more of the community and i am up to around 150 hours in game, and i also resolved the “scam” issue with jack JJ. I hope this encourages more current staff to see that i am trustworthy 🙂

Edited by Braddxz