Ten10868's Moderator application

ten10868

In-game name: Ten10868 DaB
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:122075510
Warns: 0 in game, 1 forum warn for posting on a dead thread.
Timezone: EST 
Playtime?ten10868 DaB has played for 250:20:23.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: Staff on Garnet back in ~2018
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

One of the main reason I feel like I would make a good staff member is I take blame anytime I make a mistake. If I mess something up I wont make excuses or try to shift blame, I will accept it fully. A good example of this is my forum warn, I knew the rule about not posting on suggestions past a certain age but I didn't bother checking the last post date. That was stupid of me and a mistake I will learn from. Another reason I believe I would do well as staff is I have experience leading people. At work I lead a group of guys doing builds, so I have some experience managing other people and making sure things get done when they need to get done. 

I always do my best to help newer players learn about the server and answer any question I can. I genuinely enjoy doing as much as I can to help people, to me it was always about doing what I can to help people enjoy their time on the server as much as possible. No good persuasive essay is complete without addressing counter arguments, so I'll go over some things that might give people hesitations. Last time I was staff I ended up not playing much longer, although it hasn't been a long time since then I have grown a lot and had new experiences. I had a bad habit of flaking out on stuff back then but it is a habit I have broken, and you wont see me disappearing again. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was banned for LTAP on a random Star Wars RP server because I got jailed for 15 minutes for jumping over a railing.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, back in 2018. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: mon-fri 2-3 hours depending on my work hours. sat-sun 4-8
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am an electrical apprentice, and play alto saxophone. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Ten10868 

• Like 1

+1 pretty solid application, I like how you included your job characteristics to how that can make you a good Staff member, and you meet all requirements 

47 minutes ago, ten10868 said:

I had a bad habit of flaking out on stuff back then but it is a habit I have broken, and you wont see me disappearing again. 

Just make sure not to "flake" if you were to be staff XD

best of luck bro ❤️ 

Edited by thomasJeffersontypebeat
  • Like 2
On 2/14/2021 at 3:22 PM, Austin said:

Neutral, it’s a decent app but I’ve never seen you in the server and there isn’t any refferals

I completely understand your decision to be neutral on this, I've seen you around but I'm pretty sure we've never interacted. 

Thanks to everyone who has +1'd me, it means a lot