DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Small Weapon Changes

Jackal

Description: 

Shotguns

What I am proposing are some fixes for a handful of weapons. Firstly I want to address shotguns. Previously the shotguns were over powered as hell. This was partially attributable to the raw damage they had as well as attachments. However, now they are something that you hardly ever see unless it's a new player using the demolition class or a donator that is purely messing around. As a result I am proposing to buff their respective AIM ACCURACIES from what they are now to somewhere around 75-85% The reason being that all shotguns right now have aim accuracies of 20-50% resulting in people completely whiffing most, if not all, of their pellets. I understand the intended design of lowering their aim accuracy but unfortunately it makes shotguns no where close to viable and as a result aren't seen for the most part. (Bear in mind barrel stuffing is viable but anything farther will be inconsistent)

Bizon and SR-2 Veresk

The very straightforward problem for these two guns are their respective aim accuracy. The guns aren't intended to have 30% aim accuracy at all and has been acknowledged by both Jake and Garnet and there is a plan to get them fixed. However, bringing it up here is so then there is at least a record of it and can easily bring about a change without having to reach out to them respectively. Simply bump the aim accuracy up to 90% like the other SMGs.

Reasoning:

The change for the Bizon and SR-2 Veresk are pretty straightforward so I don't think I need to elaborate more as to why it would be beneficial but to put it simply. Makes the guns good and not broken bad.

As for shotguns this change allows them to, similar to the 2 previous guns, to be viable in general. Personally, I believe the damage on them is fine as well as the clump spread. The only issue comes down to aim accuracy basically causing the gun to be a "dice roll" every time you fire the gun. Bumping the aim accuracy gun allows your gun to be consistent assuming you have the aim to accompany it.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...