DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Vega Group Enforcer

Jackal

Description: 

This suggestion is more than likely not going to be nearly as receptive as my previous post but, nonetheless, I will propose it. Vega Group Enforcer as of right now is an abysmal class with no sense of belonging alongside the rest of the Vega classes. The PKM is horrible as an LMG and has been for a while. As a result, I am proposing to do one of two things.

Remove PKM - Add a Medkit

Replace the PKM - Add a Medkit

Reasoning: 

Remove PKM - Add a Medkit

This proposal out of the two is more than likely the safest and most likely going to be the most liked idea out of the both. The reason why I think this will be more receptive is solely because it doesn't give an additional gun. However, I don't see why this wouldn't be plausible or widely accepted. Each faction on US and RU has a medic class of some sort excluding Vega. So might as well set them up with a medkit now.

Replace the PKM - Add a Medkit

This option is obviously a stretch but we have seen medic classes with another gun of some sort before. Obviously it was changed since some classes got really strong SMGs but I feel as though that issue might not be nearly as rampant. Although, there would be one thing to choose between assuming we did decide to grant Vega a medic class with an SMG of some sort. Either each medic class for SOC get an additional gun other than a pistol or leave it exclusively to the top tier factions of each side. (Delta Force / Vega Group) Ultimately the reasoning behind this is it allows Vega to have all of it's classes viable as well as offer variety in weaponry since this could also allow unused guns to be used.

The options are limited to SMGs but we can even put in the consideration of shotguns as their primary/secondary as well since most are unused.

I.E. guns like the Vector, MAC-11, UMP-45, TOZ-194, etc

Again as I already mentioned the idea of giving medics some sort of primary isn't going to be widely accepted but again this offers some form of variety and allows unused guns to be actually used other than to take up space on the server.

TL;DR Regardless if we add a weapon for it or not providing the Vega class with a medkit allows them to have 4 viable classes as opposed to the previous 3.

Additional Information:  N/A

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

Honestly, I don't see the enforcer class being used by v at all. For the players In V that don't have defender the elite class, they in the end have no medkit class in general. I believe this is the best option because it allows the V players to have a class with a medkit which would only enhance its usage. Correct me if im wrong, but v also has no medic class unlike every other soc faction. +1 from me.

Edited by Valor1
  • Like 1

I very much agree that Vega should be given a medkit since all of SOC on both sides have at least 1 class with some type of medical supplies, so +1 to that.

However, I disagree on giving the medical class an SMG, since it has been a common occurrence for every single medic class to only be equipped with a pistol (Unless it was a T1,T2, or T3 class). So for that portion I’m gonna give a -1.

• Like 1

-1 and I will explain.

Changing any classes as of now will have 0 effect on the server and I’m not saying it because I’m not in Vega. Any changes to SOC classes will not benefit the server in any way. The only changes that will benefit the server in a good way is fixing models to not be chairs . Vega is doing good in war no matter what classes they use so this change is unnecessary.

• Disagree 4
10 hours ago, Party said:

-1 and I will explain.

Changing any classes as of now will have 0 effect on the server and I’m not saying it because I’m not in Vega. Any changes to SOC classes will not benefit the server in any way. The only changes that will benefit the server in a good way is fixing models to not be chairs . Vega is doing good in war no matter what classes they use so this change is unnecessary.

This change isn't something that would take days to implement. It literally takes minutes to remove and add something like the suggestion is proposing. However, Garnet has already mentioned that models are something he is looking into but that isn't relevant to this post. By no means is this change intended to be a priority either. Although, it shouldn't matter if Vega is already performing well right now or not. What does matter is if all of their classes are viable and quite frankly the enforcer class simply isn't hence why no one has actively used the class for as long as I can remember. Essentially 4>3

Edited by Jackal
  • 3 weeks later...