ban appeal

colorman

in game: OD colorman

my steam: Color Man(STEAM_0:0:16082988)

2 staff members in the game

staff that banned me: Triad(STEAM_0:1:83652211)

date and time: 2021-02-20 - 04:26:31, time zone mountain standard time.

ban reason: mass rdm, banned for 2 weeks, proof of ban https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A16082988

what happened: there was going to be a restart but then it got pushed forward an hour but everyone started rdming each other so i couldn't leave spawn, so i started to rdm but i only shot at people that were shooting at me or rdming with everyone, when triad (staff) said to stop everyone stopped including me, then i was dragged in to a sit by someone that was also rdming and got banned. i only killed one guy not rdming from a stray bullet. all the rest were in self defense. (i should've be jailed for the one guy that i hit with a stray bullet)

reason i should be unbanned: i only killed people that were also rdming, or trying to kill me or my party members

2 minutes ago, colorman said:

in game: OD colorman

my steam: Color Man(STEAM_0:0:16082988)

2 staff members in the game

staff that banned me: Triad(STEAM_0:1:83652211)

date and time: 2021-02-20 - 04:26:31, time zone mountain standard time.

ban reason: mass rdm, banned for 2 weeks, proof of ban https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A16082988

what happened: there was going to be a restart but then it got pushed forward an hour but everyone started rdming each other so i couldn't leave spawn, so i started to rdm but i only shot at people that were shooting at me or other people rdming with everyone, when triad (staff) said to stop everyone stopped including me, then i was dragged in to a sit by someone that was also rdming and got banned. i only killed one guy not rdming from a stray bullet. all the rest were in self defense. (i should've be jailed for the one guy that i hit with a stray bullet)

reason i should be unbanned: i only killed people that were also rdming, or trying to kill me or my party members

Just now, colorman said:

close to all my kills were in self defense

you didn't bother to say that in the sit, you just said you were doing it because everyone else was

Just now, Shin_Tsukimi said:

It is your job to provide that proof. It's innocent until proven guilty. Do you have damage logs?

the damage logs were too flooded from the rest of the rdming that was happening in spawn.

Accepted

Triad has no concrete evidence on you other then kill logs, and you claim it was self defense. In the future however, please try to report any mass RDMers rather then kill them, so we do not have a repeat of this situation.

Triad will be talked to about gathering evidence.

You will be unbanned, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi