SLIM5

In-game name: 3D Slim
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:563489971
Warns: None
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
Playtime?: 380:10:10
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Kexciu ,Bass Seabass, Murph FUBAR, Bass Joe Gatto, Rambo Panda
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  The reason you should pick me over other applicants is because I have lots of experience and know the rules of the server very well.  I also am on almost everyday and have a lot of time to dedicate to the server.  I exercise my knowledge of the rules of the server by teaching new players rules and how to roleplay.  I teach new players so they don't break the rules and ruin the gameplay for all players.  When staff isn't on, I help players by answering their questions that they have about rules, basing, and raiding. I help new players because most players when they first start out have no idea what they are doing and usually quit the server.  I was the same way, but then I met some higher levels, and they helped me.  This got me to like the server more, and play it more.  This is what I do for new players except most of them did not play the server after I taught them and gave them money.  Even though they didn't stay on the server it still was fun teaching them. Another reason  I think I should be picked for staff is because I stay up pretty late most nights when I don't have school, so I feel like if I became staff, I can help more players when most staff aren't online. I can also help when players have questions or if someone is breaking the rules.  If someone is not roleplaying I can take the report and handle the situation.  

Another reason why I think I would be a great staff member, or recruit, is because I truly care about the community and the server.(I think my playtime indicates my dedication).  I think I could say that I would have enough experience, and knowledge of the rules to be staff.  I also know when to take things serious, such as sits and when a staff member is talking to me in a serious manner.  You can trust me to not make a biased or unfair decision while in a sit.  I have been in many sits and know the rules very well. From what I've seen from some admins, they have been great influences for players, I think I could help the server by being apart of the team, and follow their steps.  If I become staff I hope I can have a positive influence on the server.  The main reason I want to become apart of the staff team is because I want to help the server in general, such as helping players late at night, and overall not having biased and unfair decisions in a sit. This is why I think I should be picked for staff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have never been warned or banned on any other server.  But I have been warned on Garnets Server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Tuesday/Thursday 4pm-3am|Monday/Wednesday 12pm-12am| Weekends 1pm-whenever
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I wrestled until covid, and I was learning how to bmx but then stopped and started sleeping all day.  
Did you read the staff rules?: 3D Slim

Edited by SLIM5
  • Disagree 1
2 hours ago, Torq said:

beef up the paragraphs so for now imma put Neutral

1 hour ago, Austin said:

Your on quite a lot lately but sometimes I have seen you lack maturity In some cases. Plus you also need to beef the paragraphs up, -1

Thanks for the feedback guys, and I beefed up my sentences.

+1 

Your application is Great!  I've noticed he is on the server quite often, he knows the  server rules really well, and he loves to help new players out, I've never had no bad encounters with him, Nor have I ever had to report him, 

I believe He would be great for staff,

Good luck bro ❤️ 

Edited by thomasJeffersontypebeat
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MisterShankie said:

I am not liking what I am seeing. Feedback ain't so good. Plus that screenshot shows me that you're full of it. Sorry mate, I am gonna say no. False reports show that you can't handle it.

What screenshot lol?  what false report?

2 hours ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

+1 

Your application is Great!  I've noticed he is on the server quite often, he knows the  server rules really well, and he loves to help new players out, I've never had no bad encounters with him, Nor have I ever had to report him, 

I believe He would be great for staff,

After Seeing what others are saying , considering some are higher up staffs are saying I'm going to -1

Good luck bro ❤️ 

what are people saying? because i see one person said he was a minge?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

What screenshot lol?  what false report?

what are people saying? because i see one person said he was a minge?

I think shankie is talking about Austinn's signature, I don't know though.

12 hours ago, Austin said:

Your on quite a lot lately but sometimes I have seen you lack maturity In some cases. Plus you also need to beef the paragraphs up, -1

@OpTic Gunner

This is the type of false report I mean. 

There is a screenshot with that message.

Have you not seen the community feedback? It is overall negative. 

14 hours ago, SLIM5 said:

But I have been warned on Garnets Server.

I can see why this is said as well. Lack of maturity.  0 forum activity. Just hopped on to see his staff app go through. I would like to hear from his referrals. 

However with no +1 feedback at all, I am 100% not going to +1 this.

The moment I see a lack of maturity when it comes to official reports, then that's a problem. False reports are a case for a warn as well, lucky he didn't get one.

It seems to me like this person is a minge, plus I haven't seen much of them myself, only a few times. They have no place in the staff team until they can prove that they DO have the maturity. Until then, it's a big ol' -1. 

Community feedback is important, especially with a screenshot proving this person isn't mature enough to become staff.

4 minutes ago, MisterShankie said:

@OpTic Gunner

I can see why this is said as well. Lack of maturity.  0 forum activity. Just hopped on to see his staff app go through. I would like to hear from his referrals. 

The moment I see a lack of maturity when it comes to official reports, then that's a problem. False reports are a case for a warn as well, lucky he didn't get one.

It seems to me like this person is a minge, plus I haven't seen much of them myself, only a few times. They have no place in the staff team until they can prove that they DO have the maturity. Until then, it's a big ol' -1. 

Community feedback is important, especially with a screenshot proving this person isn't mature enough to become staff.

I have never false reported. I have no idea what false report you are talking about.  If its the one under Austinn's reply, its his signature.  That is not me.

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, MisterShankie said:

@OpTic Gunner

Your Nit picking and your wrong?

spacer.png

This is austins forum signature? this guy didn't false report anything?

and we all make mistake's dude, 1 warn in the past is nothing. it's something if its a repeated issue and he keeps breaking rules and being a bad overall player.

tbh go neutral and wait for what people say. just my opinion

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Your Nit picking and your wrong?

spacer.png

This is austins forum signature? this guy didn't false report anything?

and we all make mistake's dude, 1 warn in the past is nothing. it's something if its a repeated issue and he keeps breaking rules and being a bad overall player.

Ah, alright, then I got confused over the signature. 

I'll go off of community feedback directly then. Until I see some +1's, I am not changing my mind. Despite that, I will admit my mistake with the signature.

I want to see his referrals comment, and I'd like to be able to see positive community feedback. So far I've gotten nothing good but someone saying he is a minge and a couple of neutrals.

I don't go completely off of the staff application alone. The community's word is important in choosing our staff. To me, the most important. If I see more, I'll change my mind.

Gonna have to give this a +1, He's a great kid but yes he can be immature at times. But I can almost 100% Guarantee that this kid will be very mature as a staff and in sits. He knows the rules pretty well and can usually tell me what the rules are from time-to-time if I'm not completely positive about what I'm saying. This is why I believe this is a great kid and would be a great staff, I know this is coming from zeihy which isnt the best but everybody should hear me out.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Seeing other people's responses to this app as a referral, Slim believe it or not, is not a as bad as he's put up to be in this app. In game he does have a level of maturity that some people aren't seeing. Slim has gone out of his way to help, teach, and provide assistance to new players. He may seem like a minge at first but if you get to play with him more you'll see he just likes having fun like most people on GG DarkRP. Saying this, I'm giving him a +1 and I'm hopeful to see him grow through the community.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1