Kaleka Staff Application

Kaleka

In-game name:  Kaleka

SteamID ( STEAM_0:1:155850751

Warns: None

Timezone: Central

Playtime?:  | Kaleka has played for 275:57:38.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Ajbedhead, Kexciu, Toast, Triad, Stalin, Romac, Murph, Jack JJ

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

Why I think I should be picked over other applicants is because I spend a lot of time on this server, and I'm friends with a lot of staff and feel as if I know how to do it myself pretty well. Another reason is because I already love to help people on the server, especially new people. I try as much as I can to help new people build bases, raid, mug, etc. I like to help people because when I first started to play on GG I didn't know how to do anything, and people would always raid me and I had the worst first impression, but then I met Kexciu and he showed me the ropes. I started to really like the server and always wanted to achieve my goal of becoming staff, because I think I could be a very good staff member. If you know how to play on the server and know what you're doing then it makes the game a lot more fun, so I try as much as I can to help new people to have a great time on the server. I also feel as if I have a decent amount of time playing on the server and feel pretty confident in the rules and what I'm doing. I always hear about staff being stressed sometimes because there is a lot of sits and I would love to help keep the sits under control and just be another head there to help with sits and other things that need to be done. I would all around just love to help this server and community grow in any way that I possibly can.            I am very mature when it comes to helping people out with the rules and when something needs to be enforced. I don't hold grudges over anything, I keep it very simple and handle things like a mature person.  I have some experience with being a higher up in different things I've done before GMod and know how to be a role model for others very well. Another good reason is I am normally on late at night and early in the morning when there is usually no staff on which could really help out. I have just been looking for new things to do other than being just a normal GMod player on GG, and have been looking for something new to do, and I hear a lot of fun things about being staff, and most people I talked to said I would be pretty good at it so I decided to give it a try and I think everybody should get a chance at being staff. This is why I think I should be picked over other Applicants.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Monday-Friday 12pm-1am Sat-Sun 11am- 2am

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Cars, Build Cars.

Did you read the staff rules?: Kaleka

Edited by Kaleka
Fixing Errors
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, MisterShankie said:

You're friends with staff but I've never met you myself. 

I'd like to get confirmation on these referrals before really making my decision. Your activity on the forums is nonexistent. Your lack of effort in your paragraphs shows that you might show a lack of effort in the line of duty here.

I am going to stay  Neutral
I will change my mind depending on what other inputs I hear from other people. If your rep is good enough I'll accept it.

We met one time, I first met you not to long ago with Toast in your base. It was Toast, Kexciu, Slim, and Me. but its cool it you don't remember.

Edited by Kaleka
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Rambo-Panda said:

Neutral

-Really cool guy to hang out with

-Good hours

-Very friendly

-Knows the rules

- Beef up your paragraphs a bit more and i will change my mind

Thank you, and I have beefed up my paragraphs.

Kaleka's a great player and a good friend towards pretty much everyone. He's also had leadership experience in other fields which he did very well in. He's a fast learner and won't miss a chance to help new players by basing with them or just teaching the fundamentals. He'll be a good part of the team and I know he'll do great in this field as well. +1 from me and confirming the referral.

• Like 1