Raiding Rule

Smitty

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] I think we should go back to the rule where you have to be outside the base you want to raid before calling raid.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] I think it would help the lower levels out by giving them notice that they are about to be raided instead of being instant clapped by someone already in their base.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A

Edit: It's countless occasions where little lvl 2 Timmy instantly disconnects after being raided by a prestige 5 lvl 69 Tommy because they're new to the game and are still learning. "But I'm raiding them so they'll know what not to do next time" No you're raiding them because you're too scared to raid someone  who has been on the server and knows how to base. Then you proceed to try to get them banned because they disconnected therefore not having their printers. Honestly it's a scumbag move if you ask me.

Edited by Smitty
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Smitty said:

I think we should go back to the rule where you have to be outside the base you want to raid before calling raid.

I don't think this was ever a rule... but I can see how it would fuck people up when they first join the server like a lvl 1 getting destroyed by a lvl 100 tryhard but eh I don't think we would need that rule in place though.

• 300 IQ 1