Staff Application

PIague

In-game name: Tonganpoison

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:171214810

Warns: 0

Timezone: AEDT

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [NO] its a problem for me to use my mic because im not allowed to play games but i do it anyways becuase i love playing dark rp, also team speak wont download on my computer for some reason i've restarted my computer twice it just wont download i hope its not a problem!
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mariman

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

my communication skills are exceptionally good when it comes to sits, I know the rules of Dark rp and knowing how to solve them properly and fair, I've observed many sits and reflected on them in terms of situations for example Rdm, Mrdm, and NLR its all quite simple to me with my knowledge of rules and resolving abilities, But of course there are other rules to be taken care of but going under training will reflect more on my knowledge on rules and resolving.

i have also been playing on this server since 2016 its been very fun on this server until i lost my account on steam for a few years, But i have recently received this old account and have matured over the years and i personally think i'm quite capable of being a staff member, I'm very responsible for being staff, Recapping on the rules for 2 weeks has got me back on track for being a staff member but of course i will have to undergo training to be fully aware on being a staff member but that's up to the person that reads this application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No i havent 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made a application before

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:5-6 hours minimum everyday im very active

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: going to my local gym to do workouts weeekly, play foot ball on the weekends with my friends, basketball tournaments and cooking for my family 

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes i have

-1 You didn’t read the staff rules and you don’t meet all the requirements, nor did you include your playtime.

4 hours ago, Tonganpoison said:

its a problem for me to use my mic because im not allowed to play games

Then don’t be a staff member on a game.

4 hours ago, Tonganpoison said:

team speak wont download on my computer for some reason i've restarted my computer twice it just wont download i hope its not a problem!

It is a problem. Teamspeak is a requirement.

9 hours ago, Tonganpoison said:

i have also been playing on this server since 2016 its been very fun on this server until i lost my account on steam for a few years, But i have recently received this old account and have matured over the years and i personally think i'm quite capable of being a staff member, I'm very responsible for being staff, Recapping on the rules for 2 weeks has got me back on track for being a staff member but of course i will have to undergo training to be fully aware on being a staff member but that's up to the person that reads this application.

make sure you take your time because you repeat yourself a lot here. Not trying to be a grader here for school but at least make eligible enough so it makes sense.