DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal - Jacobss

skrrtneowm

In-game name: 11B CPL Jacobss
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198973384149
Staff members in-game name: It didnt show a staff members name.
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I dont know
Date & Time of incident: Sometime early in the morning on the 28/02/2021
Timezone: UK
Ban Reason: It says cheating
How long were you banned for?:  It says in the proof of ban
Proof of Ban:  Its not letting me paste my screenshot
What happened? (include any proof): So yesterday i was playing on the military RP server for most of my day (about 6-9 hours) and was premoted a few times up to CPL. BTW I didnt actually know why i was banned until i joined the server a minute ago on another account to speak to a admin (Whu) to get some information on what actually happened. Then he said that i shot 2 invisible admins and 1 of those time it was a complete coincidence as i even put it in OOC chat "I think i just killed a invisible admin" I do see how that instantly make me suspicious but honestly it was by complete mistake/luck. as for the 2nd time i really dont know when that happened, the only other time i recall shooting another admin was when one of the admins was on top of a water container thing and i saw him in my scope so i shot him once but he wasnt invisible i could see him, he was in a burnt person skin. i believe this admin i shot on the container was kermat as he came down to see who shot him after and i said it was me. But back to the main reason, i genuinly have no intention to hack/cheat on you guys's server and i hope i get unbanned as this was a complete coincidence. Whu also said that i got like 4 headshots in a row and that that was another reason why i was banned, and tbh i took that as a compliment as it just shows that part of being banned was for me being good. The MK12 Semi Auto rifle does 150 damage to the head as we learnt in training for marksman and that combined with the ACOG scope is insanley over powered. I play a lot of warzone and modern warfare, I have been sniping since back in the MW2-MW3 days all the way through BO2 and now up to modern warfare as i think the new cold war is shit. anyway i hope i have said enough to help me get my ban removed as this is a genuine mistake/coincidence i hit a admin when he was invisible but when there is a lot of gun fire going on and im shooting at someone, if there is a admin stood in the middle of it all as he must of been for me to hit him then there is no wonder that he got hit as i doubt that this is the first time a admin has been hit by coincidence like this.
Why should your ban be removed?: I think i have said more than enough to make you guys even consider removing my ban. I hope you come to your senses and believe that this was a genuine mistake/concidence.

• Disagree 3

-1 @Salmon Will provide some of the evidence that he has, however I was one gathering evidence too which I will now share. unknown.png

First off, this looks suspicious alone. Mostly all of your shots are either upper body (Chest area) or the head. Even for an older player, this is pretty much extremely hard to get 5-6 headshots/upper body shots in a row. 

Next : https://streamable.com/3m1c6k | That is the link to where you killed me completely invisible. Salmon used the toolgun to fully invis, so at that distance, there is no way on earth you could've seen me. You claim that was a coincidence, however, you peeked out of that doorway pretty fast and looked directly at me. From what I can see from that, there was no coincidence. unknown.png

If you are curious the shot you killed me while invisible was also a headshot. 

Next: https://streamable.com/01uwhs | This one doesn't seem suspicious at first because you shot at me as I peeked out of the doorway. However, the reason I took this clip was to go with my headshot theory. Once again, it seems like a very difficult shot to hit because I had jumped out, and was moving as you headshotted me. 

Finally, Here is the evidence that I was completely invisible: unknown.png

The reason I had my gun out here was to show that I was in 3rd person invis and not just in 1st person with keys out.

This is all the evidence I have gathered. @Salmonand @Kermatalso have their own bits of evidence that will be provided shortly.

• 300 IQ 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 3