Warhorse Ban Appeal

WARHORSE

In-game name:

2GA JSG WarHorse

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 

STEAM_0:1:453902134

Staff members in-game name:

I have No Idea. saw their name for a brief moment before clicking off of the ban message, and when I went back to check the message it didn't say their name anymore. I think it was somebody who was playing on the American side at the time because I saw "GRU" 

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):

see above

Date & Time of incident:

approx. 2:30 am on March 1st, 2021

Timezone:

CST

Ban Reason:

MassRDM

How long were you banned for?:

2 weeks

Proof of Ban:

I have a screenshot, but not sure how to attach it.

What happened? (include any proof):

I was playing on the Russian Side, a war had just finished that I had participated in, and when I got ready to go back to the DB that was called, I was RDM'd by a player named Cornelius. When I respawned, I went back and killed him once out of spite (still outside of the DB) and moved on. He killed me again inside of the DB, but after that, I just moved on because I wanted to get to the DB. DB starts off as normal, we go through PTS and then I get promoted, and then while I am still in line for the DB, Waiting for it to be dismissed by the LT, I get slammed with a 2 week ban for MassRDM. I was never called to a sit, and I never saw an admin/mod at all. Plus I don't even think that the person who banned me was even in the same place to witness me Killing Cornelius that 1 time.

Why should your ban be removed?:

I only ever killed Cornelius once. I'll be honest, I don't know what the servers standards are for MassRDM, but come on, ONE? I'm not trying to be cynical when I say that, but I'm just frustrated because Ive only been on the server for like 4 hours actively, and so far I enjoy it; this punishment seems a little bit harsh.

At the time, there were atleast 4 people Mass RDMing. Once one person was banned within the group of you guys, the others began to kill more and more. You did end up reaching 3 kills within the time limit. Just before this happened,  I was told that your White List was removed on the US for mingy behavior. But, like I stated above, there were up to 4 people Mass RDMing at the time right in front of me in RU DB. It wasn't even people being vigilant at that point. Anyways, here is the Screen Shot of the Logs :

unknown.png