DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Arnold Smith Resigning from Marines/1MD (retracted)

I am resigning from Marine/1MD today. I mained 1MD since the start of my time on this server and it is time for a change. I am resigning from Marines, but I look forward to joining another faction and continuing to be an active member of the community.

To all the WO and NCOs that I have bothered and pestered (about leading and being a good role model), I wish you all the best; I only was hard on you because I wanted you to succeed.

I have made so many memories on 1MD and made so many connections; Many are no longer a part of this community. Anyway, I can say stories or I can give recognition to people. I am only tagging marines, so dont feel bad.

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.net she ugly

@{GG} CJ I was/am proud to have been your DI. You led MARSOC, made it high up the leadership chain… But then you became a traitor.

@copywrite (couldnt tag) You a cool dud, so I am going to tag you. 😛 We had some long late night talks. 🙂 Please stay marines 

@Crusty spoons and socksI remember when you were WO and had to talk to me for being dumb as a DI. I was so happy for you when you got 2nd Lt…. Oh ya and General too.

@{GG}otham You are a good General. I hope your reign is long.

@{GG} Remake    You will get General someday bud, best of luck on your journey there.

@Bhewy Your IQ is 3000, I never doubted it. Continue playing roblox.

@jin I am really happy to see you as SMMC. You were an excellent choice and you fit the roll very well. Even though I am resigning, my door is always open if you need any help. 🙂

@Seducing Moans you are a minge that somehow has a high rank in marines.

@van Haven't talked to you in awhile, but hi

@Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net we have had so many memories. You were so active in the past. Anyway, I want to see you become an officer again, so be active please. 😞 

@gg.x [Cody Drax] I know I have told you this before, but thank you for entrusting SMMC on me. We barely talked back then but you trusted me with it. Anyway, thanks again my dud. 🙂 

I am looking forward to maining another faction. If you were tagged, im sorry. There are so many people I can tag, its best to keep the list short. I will still see you guys in game, just not as a marine. 

Colonel Arnold Smith signing off.

Edited by Arnold Smith
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Damn dude. sad to see you go from 1MD, but GRU tryouts are every Saturday (6PM EST) Monday (9PM EST) and Wednesday (8PM EST) if you see what im getting at ;). love you. 

Not if i get him first.

• Haha 1