Ranger Model Change

eli_

• Forums Moderator

Description: This suggestion is to simply change the Ranger models from the current green/gray to a darker, already in the server counterpart. (See videos below)

https://streamable.com/d7gtfj

The 1st model in this video would be the "US Ranger : Commander". 2nd model in the video would be the "US Ranger : Field Medic" and the "US Ranger : Rifleman".

https://streamable.com/d0m8xo

This is the last model that would be for "US Ranger : Ghost" "US Ranger Infringer [T2]" and "US Ranger : Combat Medic [T3]" For clarification on what exact models for what class, check the additional information.

Reasoning: We've had these Ranger models for ages and would be nice for a change to get something new and refreshing. Also, GB got new models recently so why shouldn't Rangers as well? 

Additional Information: 

US Ranger : Rifleman (Models/CODMW2/T_CODMW2H.mdl) 

US Ranger : Field Medic (Models/CODMW2/T_CODMW2H.mdl)

US Ranger : Ghost (Models/CODMW2/T_CODM.mdl)

US Ranger : Commander (Models/CODMW2/T_CODMW2.mdl)

US Ranger : Infringer [T2] (Models/CODMW2/T_CODM.mdl)

US Ranger : Combat Medic [T3] (Models/CODMW2/T_CODM.mdl)

Edited by eli_
  • Disagree 7
  • Agree 2

You haven’t had those models for nearly as long as you think you have. Those were old Delta Force Models are realistically there was nothing wrong with them. Factions on the server such as Vega, GRU, SSO, PDSS, and the base factions have had the same player models since the beginning or for a way longer time than me. There is nothing objectively wrong with the current Ranger Models. Now I know it’s nice to have a refreshing new look but I don’t think that Rangers should get it when there is nothing wrong with them, there is even a potential change Garnet will redo models anyway so you might get a different model, who knows.

Really isn’t a good reason to get new models in my opinion. 

Edited by hysteria
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1