OpTic Gunner

IAreGunner

7 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

would u rather have staff with 24 hours? or staff with big playtime ?

last argument 

Whichever applicant proves to me that they would be competent at their job currently, not whichever staff proves to be competent at their job two years ago.

you just took a large hiatus and just came back.

I have no idea about the quality of your experience from 2 years ago ( i just don't know)

did not put nearly as much time into the app as you could have, and it has loads of grammar issues.

all in all, wait a week and gain a reputation, then I will consider a +1.  get to know the community again.

I think everyone is forgetting that we are weighing his ability to be staff. His personality I can say is in no way bad. Considering the hours he has and past experience as staff not only on this server but others as well I see no reason not to give him a +1

If he turns out to be bad staff he will be demoted. If he turns out to be good staff we get a good staff. I am willing to bank on him being a good staff considering he is more qualified starting out then most others. He has the experience.

Edited by RiySpy
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, RiySpy said:

I think everyone is forgetting that we are weighing his ability to be staff. His personality I can say is in no way bad. Considering the hours he has and past experience as staff not only on this server but others as well I see no reason not to give him a +1

Thank u and tbh I remember almost everything so I don't need training on a job I did 3 times +

13 minutes ago, RiySpy said:

Wow very helpful criticism. I like to disregard personal vendettas when I determine who would be staff .

It's not a "personal vendetta" when players have came up to me and reported him for things he knew he shouldn't of done and I'd like to have a staff member that doesn't go active but then leaves but comes back then repeats for two years.

Edited by Settings✔
11 hours ago, Settings✔ said:

It's not a "personal vendetta" when players have came up to me and reported him for things he knew he shouldn't of done and I'd like to have a staff member that doesn't go active but then leaves but comes back then repeats for two years.

The thing is I have players tell me all sorts of things that people are doing. 95% of the people who come up to me don't know the rules or even bother to make reports. Personally, relying on those peoples judgment I wouldn't consider the best course of action. 

11 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

-1 you are not fit for staff just due to you’re previous experience as staff and your overwhelming immaturity 

That's funny coming from you. Your opinion means nothing here

• Like 1