Ba11ParkFrank - Moderator Application (#2)

54 minutes ago, Fetn said:

is this a therapist office ? you were yelling at new players and completely bullshitting I am pretty sure I can get A LOT more evidence if I watched you through out the day and what you did. From what I have seen you haven't changed at all but you just put on a mask in front of people you want to impress. Good luck

From what I read in the document,

"

https://streamable.com/hc6ocd

As you can see from the clip above he is toxic and immature and romac is showing a bias against him so his opinion on his staff application shouldnt matter at all. In the clip it shows him being toxic and immature because he got warned for a reason if he thinks it false he should appeal it."

I don't see how any of my actions in that video was of me showing bias towards anyone. He was disappointed at the time as I warned him for whatever reason. I apologized to him as he was in a bad mood, if my actions were "biased" I would've just said fuck this sit and dip out. I don't see how any actions of mine were biased. I was simply stating my opinion on some staff members in the community, not even saying a single name. If there's more into that clip, I also remember telling him that if he has a problem with anyone as say if he is feeling harassed by a player, he could go onto forums and report about it, which I also gave a link to that, which the clip doesn't fully show. I also do remember sending him every single DarkRP managers discords for him to contact them if he wanted to keep the information anonymous towards a Staff Report. As you can see in the next video: https://streamable.com/b9cfcu , of this happening at the same time. I supervised one of the sits to make sure nobody's actions were biased. I tell people all the time, I don't give a fuck who you are i'll still give the same punishments that I'll give to anyone else.

Yes this was probably not the right action: https://streamable.com/b9cfcu

For this video: https://streamable.com/i4zntc , I don't see it as a toxic sit as he was just explaining to another staff member his opinion towards another player. 

Yeah this ain't right too ig, but nobody reported it at the time: https://streamable.com/lvoq10

This video is also unclear: https://streamable.com/0dh2j1

If I were to state my opinion, you have a whole document towards this player. Are you trying to target @Ba11ParkFrank41 or something? From what I remember, we would want more players in the community not constantly annoy them so they can break mentally.

Overall, my decision currently is Neutral. Please never say my decisions I make are biased, cause they ain't. I'm keeping my decision on this application as neutral, because I've seen @Ba11ParkFrank41 actually wanting to RP on the server. He's made multiple friends on the community. The application looks good, but I want to hear more from the community.

And if you want to bring this into a toxicity standpoint, I could make a few documents myself of players and staff.

Edited by Romac622
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1
12 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

ok man staff isn't gonna happen for me it's been locked for the past 2 years Fetn has officially corrupted my chances of becoming staff thanks everyone for the feedback. Literally gets clips of me getting mad after he literally caused every single one of them but no he's more trust worthy and the "30 second clips define me" ye nice thanks again everyone for the opportunity. :classic_sad:

Fetn has 'corrupted' your chances at being staff? You're shooting yourself in the foot then wondering who shot you in the foot. You say Oh I'm a changed person and the past is behind you but one of those clips was from 2-26-21... That's not even 2 weeks ago. 

I don't trust that you'll be able to handle yourself in stressful situations and therefore hold and honor the upholding of the rules. The behavior required to be staff seems like it does not fit you type of play style and for those reasons. I'm out -1

But also goodluck who knows what'll happen.

WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?! You clearly don't know what's going on then. and what am I "wondering" about I know its fetn I'm not "wondering" about anything and how am I "shooting myself in the foot" I am changed if you knew me from 2 years ago man I was worse these clips don't show me as the person I am it is clear that he is intentionally ruining my chances to become staff why do you think 2 min after I submitted my application he happened to have a google doc saying "BallParkFrank41Toxic Sheet" or something like that. He wanted to use that man. I don't wanna jump your shit but you literally don't know what's going on.

NEUTRAL

-Really good app overall

-Strong Paragraphs

-Knows the rules

-Good friend

-Chill  dude (Toxic sometimes)

The reason that i am staying Neutral is due to the clips posted and from my experience with you, Sometimes you were toxic, sometimes not. I'll see what the community says and ill base my opinion of that

Good Luck !

• Agree 1

Alright so this is probably my most in depth response yet but I feel the need to go into this one. 

1 hour ago, Fetn said:

The first clip was not acceptable in my opinion. This one immediately makes me not sure how well you would be staff, however if what you say about fetn being consistent in doing stuff to you I can understand where this anger came from. That said it is still not okay to talk about people in this manner when you are trying to hold a position of power in the server. The last thing we need is more in fighting within the staff team. 

The second clip is also a bad look but not nearly as damning.

The third clip is mostly you just explaining what happened, albeit in a fairly rude way.

The last 2 clips aren't a huge deal for me, its just darkrp being darkrp. 

Overall for these I can absolutely see how these could be out of context to make him appear worse, however some of the things done are too bad to overlook. The first clip alone isn't okay to me regardless of context.

1 hour ago, Fetn said:

is this a therapist office ?

Fetn I have a lot of respect for you but I don't think this is acceptable, especially when you are mostly calling him out on being toxic. 

1 hour ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

but no he's more trust worthy and the "30 second clips define me" ye nice thanks again

42 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?! You clearly don't know what's going on then

This shows that you continue to lack the maturity I would like to be in the staff team. If you had left this at "I don't believe 30 second clips define me, and a lot of these clips lack the context needed to be good evidence." Then you go on to get short with a staff member giving their opinion on the situation. For acting like this alone I'm going to give a -1. That is not the way to act and shows you wont be able to handle yourself well in sits.

• Agree 3
56 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?! You clearly don't know what's going on then. and what am I "wondering" about I know its fetn I'm not "wondering" about anything and how am I "shooting myself in the foot" I am changed if you knew me from 2 years ago man I was worse these clips don't show me as the person I am it is clear that he is intentionally ruining my chances to become staff why do you think 2 min after I submitted my application he happened to have a google doc saying "BallParkFrank41Toxic Sheet" or something like that. He wanted to use that man. I don't wanna jump your shit but you literally don't know what's going on.

Was it not obvious you were planning to make another staff app in the future? Come on man the first like week you were chillin but to be honest you're just a more grown up version of what you were 2 years ago. You're different in how you treat people but its just equally as bad. Fetn prolly knew you were planning to reapply and didn't want accusations to stay as accusations and wrote up a document. You're practically preaching that Fetn is witchhunting you, he isn't he just wants better people on the staff team.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Adric, Jack JJ

You never asked for my referral. I gave you my referral for your first application because you asked for it and I believed you'd be a good staff member as long as you cleaned up the act, however these videos and other recent events have shown me that you weren't able to do so, and thus I wouldn't have given you my referral had you even asked for it.

2 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

again man I made mistakes in the past I'm trying to make immense to anyone I angered.

All of these clips are from less than a month ago, so this isn't your "past". These are mistakes that you are making right now and will seemingly continue to make.

2 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

ok man staff isn't gonna happen for me it's been locked for the past 2 years Fetn has officially corrupted my chances of becoming staff thanks everyone for the feedback.

You're not taking responsibility for your actions, you're just shifting the blame to Fetn. Yes, maybe he's trying to make you look bad, but you shouldn't be acting this way anyways regardless of the situation. You could follow most staff members around for an entire week, maybe even a month and they wouldn't act like this a single time.

1 hour ago, Rambo-Panda said:

-Good friend

-Chill  dude (Toxic sometimes)

The reason that i am staying Neutral is due to the clips posted and from my experience with you, Sometimes you were toxic, sometimes not.

Rambo-Panda makes a really good point here. Ballpark, you're a really nice guy and a chill person a lot of the time, but there are many times where you lose your temper when you should be trying to keep it contained and speaking with your thoughts instead of your feelings.

You're also countering every single -1 against you as if their opinions are wrong instead of taking the feedback and reflecting on yourself which is what you should be doing.

I'm sorry, but I gave you a chance and you failed me. I will only ever +1 you when you've proven to me that you can control yourself and remain calm in stressful/annoying/confusing situations, no matter who you're dealing with and what's going on.