Muddle458 Warn/Ban Appeal

Romac622

Romac622's Note: This is for another player as they are having website issues, so I will exchange the information between them two. @SundayMalec

In-game name: Muddle458

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:593057261

Staff members in-game name: SundayMalec

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:94818680

Date & Time of incident: 2021-03-10 - 18:10:42

Timezone: CST Warn Reason: False report

What happened? (include any proof): I made a sit about someone harassing me and wanted to speak to a different staff member about this certain player and when I asked to just resolve the sit because he wasn't there, sunday warned me for a false report even though it wasn't. I got banned for exceeding warn limit and I would like this to be removed.

Why should your warn be removed?: Because I didn't do anything to get it

So some background on the story, Muddle458 reported the player "Arnold M Edgar" for Harassment and Doxxing. When I first took the sit, I asked Muddle458 if he had any proof towards this, but he didn't have any sadly. So I told him next time to screenshot or record a video if he begins to harass him. For the time I've known Muddle458, he's seems that he was upset as he felt like he was being attacked, which I don't doubt him for. In general, I will talk to Muddle458 on my end and explain maybe that wasn't the best way to react during a sit. The way both parties reacted during the sit could've been handled differently.

It's up to the higher ups if they feel like his warn and ban should be removed.

I will post further comments from Muddle458 if he wishes.

Edited by Romac622
  • Agree 1

Denied

Its not a false report, however you did proceed to tell him "f*** you" when he said he was not going to bring another staff member.

It is considered diss in a sit, and for this reason your warn will stay.

@SundayMalec will be talked to about what is and what is not a false report, however.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4