In-game name: Chikn N Burg Not Sorry
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:57691304
Warns: 1
Timezone:  Central Standard time
Playtime?: 276:28:33.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  None
    Past experiences as staff: I never been staff on a Gmod RP before                                                                                                                                                                                                   Why should we choose you over other applicants?:  I spend almost every day on Garnet Gaming DarkRP. I have been thinking of helping out the community. I am friendly to all of players new to older players than me. And the time I spend on the server and other players I talk to can improve my response to questions I have with higher staff. I feel like I can interact with other players and get to know them really fast. Most people who've been playing for a while know me and can say I'm  I stick to what I'm  asked to do. I am not lazy and I can live up to whatever task is handed. I know I've made a few mistakes on the server before but I have learned and I can put my past behind me. I also like helping and for me this could boost my confidence. I just want to be another part of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP staff, and be known by most of everyone as a civil, nice, and loyal friend
             Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:    The only punishment I have had was a 2 day ban for Mass NLR when I was level 6, when I didn't know the rules back then but I'll make it up to the people I have bothered and ruined their experience.
       Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  I have never made an application before.
      How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I have most of the day to play on the server. Usually  10 - 15 hours a day. I may hangout with my family or friends for a few hours but I can manage. I can take most of everything seriously p
     If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?   On the week days school is about 8 hours plus after school activities like  Athletics, and After School Band, And over the weekends my sister has Basketball games I watch, or hanging out with my family. Also I have vacations that have which last about a week or less.
   Did you read the staff rules?: Dodge_Guy04

Edited by Dodge_Guy04
Added more sentences. Sincerely Sorry.
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Dodge_Guy04 said:

In-game name: Chikn N Burg Not Sorry
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:57691304
Warns: 1
Timezone:  Central Standard time
Playtime?: 276:28:33.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  None
    Past experiences as staff: I never been staff on a Gmod RP before                                                                                                                                                                                                     Why should we choose you over other applicants?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I spend almost every day on Garnet Gaming DarkRP. I have been thinking of helping out the community. I am friendly to all of players new to older players than me. And the time I spend on the server and other players I talk to can improve my response to questions I have with higher staff
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:                                                                                                                                                                           The only punishment I have had was a 2 day ban for Mass NLR when I was level 6, when I didn't know the rules back then but I'll make it up to the people I have bothered and ruined their experience.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I have never made an application before.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I have most of the day to play on the server. Usually  10 - 15 hours a day. I may hangout with my family or friends for a few hours but I can manage.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?                                                                                                                                                                        On the week days I have Athletics, and After School Band, And over the weekends my sister has Basketball games I watch.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Did you read the staff rules?: Dodge_Guy04

my guy.... this entire application is not the format at all remake the entire staff app my guy...

1 hour ago, Dodge_Guy04 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:  I spend almost every day on Garnet Gaming DarkRP. I have been thinking of helping out the community. I am friendly to all of players new to older players than me. And the time I spend on the server and other players I talk to can improve my response to questions I have with higher staff

This is not 2 paragraphs. Its barely even 4 sentences. -1

1 hour ago, Dodge_Guy04 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:  I spend almost every day on Garnet Gaming DarkRP. I have been thinking of helping out the community. I am friendly to all of players new to older players than me. And the time I spend on the server and other players I talk to can improve my response to questions I have with higher staff

-1 Please edit this part so that it's at least two paragraphs long. If you edit it, I'll consider changing my -1 along with some more input on your application.

-1 for now, you need to add more on why we should choose you because its just 2 sentences not 2 paragraphs. But has good playtime and would contribute good time to role so I will consider changing it if you add more to the paragraphs.

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Dodge_Guy04 said:

I have seen all of the complaints about a  low amount of sentences to my paragraphs.  So I spent a little time cleaning and reading through. Hopefully this gets someone's attention. 

I read over the new paragraphs and they dont really answer the question about why we should choose you as staff. Yes. they were longer (albeit still not 2 paragraphs), but everything that you said you want to do, you can do as a non member of staff. What will you do differently from other staff? How will you being staff change the server?