Soap-

In-game name: GRU LTR Soap 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:179365922
Staff members in-game name: SSO JOPT Party
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  STEAM_0:1:93118620
Date & Time of incident: 15/03/2021  19:53:49
Timezone: GMT
Warn Reason: RDM
What happened? (include any proof): I killed party as he was Out of the base under 2 minutes and was precapping  he then warned me without a sit and jailed me.
Why should your warn be removed?: This warn should be removed as I did not RDM I killed someone for precapping, Also the issue was not brought to a sit he simply warned and jailed on the spot. Also I believe he did not take this to a sit as he dislikes me which shouldnt be a factor in punishing someone.

Edited by Soap-

Hello Mr X H.Mod just a heads up you cant kill for precap you need to tell a staff member to respawn the guy ive been told that by @Jake

and 2nd of all i fell of the sand bag for 2 seconds and you killed me while i was trying to get back to base and event before that you killed me about 20 times in DB for me standing on stage because " GRU has the claim " so yeah good for you i guess boosting your K/D

• Disagree 1
Just now, Party said:

you killed me about 20 times in DB for me standing on stage because " GRU has the claim " so yeah good for you i guess boosting your K/D

I mean I told u to get off the stage or I would kill you and killing someone on a claim [thats is KOS UNWANTED] isn't against the rules

You are not allowed to kill a precapper however, you are also not allowed to take your own sit. If somebody does something to you, you must report it as a normal player. Dealing with it yourself will always involve bias.

Well it would appear proof has been supplied, luckily I didn't process this when asked lol.

Denied

The image shows Party dead outside the gate with your name in the kill feed, he will be talked to about how he handles sit's but the warn will stay.

• Agree 1