WhiteBolts Ban Appeal

WH2021

In game name : WhiteBolt 
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:435592672
Staff Members in game name : Garnet
Staff Members Steam ID: 
Timezone?: EST
Date and Time of Incident? : Sometime back in August, I do not have a specific date I apologize.
What Happened?: Charge Back

Why should your ban be removed?:

Over the Past 8 months a lot has changed for me for better or for the worse, either way I've grown as a person in many ways. I do want to apologize for the people I've hurt or taken from when I was playing on the server, I know I have many people whom dislike me for reasons, but I promise to make it up in someway shape or form. Charge Back is an offense that doesn't really need explaining besides the reasoning behind it, I only charged back due to family issues I was having at the time. To be more specific, at the time of me charging back I was being kicked out by my parents and had no money at all and had to get some sort of money even though it was straight up scummy for what it was worth. I ended up not even getting the money due to not pursuing it more after initially asking for the chargeback through PayPal. I found myself in a position of being highly desperate for any attempt of money, I ended up living with a friend for awhile and after saving up I got myself a place. Now that I'm stable I would wish to be part of this community once again and prove my worth.
I want to apologize especially to Garnet (not trying to kiss ass), but I do owe an apology for taking away your hard earned money. Even if I do get unbanned with this appeal I do not expect any of the stuff I tried charge backing you back, again it was very scummy.  I do miss the people in this community and I do attempt to join the TeamSpeak from time to time to try to prove my worth and how much I am sorry. In different attempts I've succeeded to apologize to a few members, but sometimes saying sorry isn't enough, I have to find a way to regain people's trust in other ways. 
And To address the issue with the SSO discord that was accused of spamming with trolls, without any proof I do want to say it was not me. The link that accorded back to me was used to invite I believe either mark duglas or someone else to the discord which was then used to make it look like it was me. Mind you I do not have any proof which does not help my case, but I thought I should mention it as it was a crucial part in people in not trusting me anymore within the SSO or GRU community. 
I see that changes are being made within this community and that's my main reason I want to be part of this again, I can see that Garnet is at one of it's all time highs as of right now.   Even though this isn't as long as it should be, I am at a lost for words with whatever else I do have to say to make it seem that I have changed. Thank you for reading

• Disagree 2

-1. No matter what a charge back should almost never be forgiven. Ive seen people who have charged back never join again even after ban wipe. Your best chance is really a ban wipe. Ive never seen someone unbanned from a chargeback. People always say they changed but most often than not it's never true, even I have to admit that about myself. 

• Agree 3
Just now, Gamma said:

-1. No matter what a charge back should almost never be forgiven. Ive seen people who have charged back never join again even after ban wipe. Your best chance is really a ban wipe. Ive never seen someone unbanned from a chargeback. People always say they changed but most often than not it's never true, even I have to admit that about myself. 

fair enough, not much else to say there.