SteamID:  https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083706355

Staff members in-game name: BigTony i think it was

Staff members SteamID: idk how to ding his steam id 

Date & Time of incident: 3/23/2021 12:50pm 

Timezone: est

Ban Reason: NITRP

How long were you banned for?: 4 days

Proof of Ban:  idk how to upload a pic of the ban
What happened? (include any proof): So what I do when I come on the server is I become a hobo and i spawn my top donation board list and ask people to donate and try to top people on the list, I was running around with the sign, yes this isn't allowed but I have been doing this every time I have come onto the server and not once has I've been told to not do that or was banned or talked too about it being NITRP. this was the first time I've seen this staff member even on the server since I've played. correct me if I'm wrong Isn't a hobo supposed to go around begging and asking people for money? last time I checked that's what you rp as a hobo for to go around and get donations.

Why should your ban be removed?: I think my ban should be removed because I was rping as what a hobo should be doing and like I said before I have done this many other times even in front of other staff and haven't been told to stop. Also this is the only server I play on as of rn and would like to continue it for I have meet some really cool people and enjoy my time when I come on. If said ban was to be removed i will no longer run around with the sign and keep it in one spot/area to prevent this from happening again.

2 hours ago, Rotiss said:

So what I do when I come on the server is I become a hobo and i spawn my top donation board list and ask people to donate and try to top people on the list, I was running around with the sign, yes this isn't allowed but I have been doing this every time I have come onto the server and not once has I've been told to not do that or was banned or talked too about it being NITRP. this was the first time I've seen this staff member even on the server since I've played. correct me if I'm wrong Isn't a hobo supposed to go around begging and asking people for money? last time I checked that's what you rp as a hobo for to go around and get donations.

You weren't banned for begging for money, you were banned for being a minge. There were numerous times where you would abuse your textscreen. There were three reports on you for such actions, the first two of which was made by someone who wanted to run a gambling stand. They made their outpost outside of spawn, took careful consideration to detail and coloring, and then placed the outline for their bets. You decided to place your primary colored sign of donators on top of their sign and window, thus making it considerably harder to conduct business. A report was made, I took said report, and asked you to remove the sign, which you refused, saying that I would have to top the donator list for you to remove it. I asked you multiple times to remove it, to which you were persistent in your denial. I had to request for you to be reconnected for the sign to be removed.

On a third report, a ticket was made depicting you carrying your sign around town. You admitted to this, yet when I asked for you to stop, you were hellbent on having me donate to you in order for you to stop. Despite my pleas, you carried on with your disregard of the rules. This was the tipping point to where I decided that you had "No Intention to Roleplay" thus resulting in the ban.

21 minutes ago, TheTony said:

You weren't banned for begging for money, you were banned for being a minge. There were numerous times where you would abuse your textscreen. There were three reports on you for such actions, the first two of which was made by someone who wanted to run a gambling stand. They made their outpost outside of spawn, took careful consideration to detail and coloring, and then placed the outline for their bets. You decided to place your primary colored sign of donators on top of their sign and window, thus making it considerably harder to conduct business. A report was made, I took said report, and asked you to remove the sign, which you refused, saying that I would have to top the donator list for you to remove it. I asked you multiple times to remove it, to which you were persistent in your denial. I had to request for you to be reconnected for the sign to be removed.

On a third report, a ticket was made depicting you carrying your sign around town. You admitted to this, yet when I asked for you to stop, you were hellbent on having me donate to you in order for you to stop. Despite my pleas, you carried on with your disregard of the rules. This was the tipping point to where I decided that you had "No Intention to Roleplay" thus resulting in the ban.

Like i said in my post i have been running around with the sign ever since i came on the server and have ran past many staff members and they have not said one thing to me so i thought this was ok, as for the dude who made the stand he didint take any time to make it he literally just used the dupe tool to spawn it and added one thing. and when the guy said to remove it i did and thats when i was asking the other person Quincy for money. i was doing nothing but rping as a hobo and asking people for money. idk how thats nitrp.... i really dont think this was worth a 4 day ban as for you or any other staff member didint warned me to not run around with the sign.

thank you for your reply 

Edited by Rotiss