Dragonite (ban appeal)

I'll have to agree with most of these comments the clip look 100% sus but it could just be GMOD and like Fier said connection and client side delay, I do want to mention something I found odd in the video is that the around 10 seconds in you can see Dragonite looking at the stair then the moment Gator started shooting at him he did a 90 degree turn and headshot Gator idk if thats just luck but I don't know anyone who can hit those shot without spraying for at least a couple seconds. I just want to mention this because I haven't seen anyone on here mention this fact, But I definitely agree that we need more clips to make a more concrete decision.

• Like 1

my ping was mostly 90-120 half the time in war. and it keeps spiking,

1 hour ago, Gator said:

in my clip you can hear him start shooting after I have fully landed meaning he could not have seen me, and even with that little boost on gru models while holding a weapon I would have been barely visible making it extremely hard for him to see me, but yet he still reacts and headshots me almost instantly.

There were other soldiers entering shipment,both from TC to the west entrance,also I don't think i remember but when you get defibbed,do you spawn with your keys or the previous weapon you were holding?

2 hours ago, Python said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sfSk7Kmivg

https://youtu.be/j9TdojyZnsM

Salmon basically explains it in the video but the way you killed gator was impossible we tested it to see if you could even see him and you couldn't 

That clip does look sus lol,but then again I usually move from the boxes of that corner down to the floor when someone reaches the entrance,when someones below the catwalk I can see JUST a good bit of their heads when their atleast a foot away from it

9 minutes ago, BadGuy said:

I'll have to agree with most of these comments the clip look 100% sus but it could just be GMOD and like Fier said connection and client side delay, I do want to mention something I found odd in the video is that the around 10 seconds in you can see Dragonite looking at the stair then the moment Gator started shooting at him he did a 90 degree turn and headshot Gator idk if thats just luck but I don't know anyone who can hit those shot without spraying for at least a couple seconds. I just want to mention this because I haven't seen anyone on here mention this fact, But I definitely agree that we need more clips to make a more concrete decision.

If you crouch jump up to the second box of the dark hallway I can see a good bit of their heads. and I can see from the TC entrance of shipment there,so I can know when they're coming. Also I kind of what to say that most of the soldiers I kill there would end up having keys out and equipping their weapons once they reach the entrance because of how slow you can run with your weapon. and also the server is just fucky on my end.

30 minutes ago, Theos said:

Second kill is possible, with the little lift, maybe.

That first kill though? He's facing South whilst at the end of the hallway and magically flicks into a headshot at a 90 degree turn down the long hallway? So I think people need to look at the first kill rather than the one after the revive.

dragonite was not the one at the end of the hall

34 minutes ago, CoolKidsClub said:

In-game name: CoolKidsClub
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198799858196
Staff members in-game name: Party
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): 
Date & Time of incident: 3/28/21
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: MassRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qjUhpTKzigH54rxTZLuLlxZMeezxc_84EhcPzhVJmQE/edit?usp=sharing
What happened? (include any proof): I was next to the training room while someone was being trained. Then a Minge how was mic spamming ear rape.  The DI said to keep kiling him so that he could train the person who wanted to play. So I kept killing him so the ear rape would stop. Then he reported me for mass and the admin for some reason took the Minges side.
Why should your ban be removed?: The person was a Minge who had no intention to get trained. The admin said it was mass RDM to help a fellow sergeant. I hope that I can get unbanned for this 

OMEGALUL, You need to make your own forum post in the reports and appeals section. @Zachman please remove his post.

But as far as Theos says, he brings up a good point. The first kill originally is still very sus, but I'm still going to say there's not enough evidence. Usually you need 3 pieces of evidence minimum to ban for cheating.

Edited by Aparh
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
12 minutes ago, Dragonite said:

my ping was mostly 90-120 half the time in war. and it keeps spiking,

There were other soldiers entering shipment,both from TC to the west entrance,also I don't think i remember but when you get defibbed,do you spawn with your keys or the previous weapon you were holding?

That clip does look sus lol,but then again I usually move from the boxes of that corner down to the floor when someone reaches the entrance,when someones below the catwalk I can see JUST a good bit of their heads when their atleast a foot away from it

If you crouch jump up to the second box of the dark hallway I can see a good bit of their heads. and I can see from the TC entrance of shipment there,so I can know when they're coming. Also I kind of what to say that most of the soldiers I kill there would end up having keys out and equipping their weapons once they reach the entrance because of how slow you can run with your weapon. and also the server is just fucky on my end.

I believe you spawn with whatever you were holding last, such as I spawned with aek out.

25 minutes ago, BadGuy said:

I was looking at TC because I saw a medic ran by there. Gmod on my end is so fucked,the spikes,the delays,etc. 

45 minutes ago, Theos said:

Second kill is possible, with the little lift, maybe.

That first kill though? He's facing South whilst at the end of the hallway and magically flicks into a headshot at a 90 degree turn down the long hallway? So I think people need to look at the first kill rather than the one after the revive.

I was looking at the TC entrance of shipment then looked at the entrance where I killed gator.

14 minutes ago, Gator said:

dragonite was not the one at the end of the hall

I was,I was where the boxes were at the end of the hall. I hid on the second top one. and also you can still kill head glitchers that way because i know people like to headglitch on that,so I just only assumed somebody was there.