Pluto Resignation

Let's not beat around the bush. I haven't been active since January. I'm leaving. No point in me getting another 100 sits to get L mod when I won't be active enough to get more than that. I waited for months for the will to staff to return and it hasn't. I am not leaving for any certain reason or person, just don't want to staff anymore. If anyone actually cares to stay in contact I will stay in the drp discord for a few days most likely, if not you can dm me on here for my discord. I have more than enough faith in Shin and AJ to keep drp going strong.

Goodbye.

P.S.

@GrandDaddyStalin @Hardy You two are the only ones remaining from my original term as staff. I could not be more proud of you. Here's a song to remember me by.

Edit: bro I fucking had to add welcome to the jungle, and also the songs are for everyone

Edited by PIuto
  • Like 6
  • Sad 8
1 hour ago, PIuto said:

Let's not beat around the bush. I haven't been active since January. I'm leaving. No point in me getting another 100 sits to get L mod when I won't be active enough to get more than that. I waited for months for the will to staff to return and it hasn't. I am not leaving for any certain reason or person, just don't want to staff anymore. If anyone actually cares to stay in contact I will stay in the drp discord for a few days most likely, if not you can dm me on here for my discord. I have more than enough faith in Shin and AJ to keep drp going strong.

Goodbye.

P.S.

@GrandDaddyStalin @Hardy You two are the only ones remaining from my original term as staff. I could not be more proud of you. Here's a song to remember me by.

Edit: bro I fucking had to add welcome to the jungle, and also the songs are for everyone

gl on ur future endeavors,

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 1