Matt Fox's Staff Application

MattFox

In-game name:     Matt Fox

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):        STEAM_0:0:431478255

Warns:     So I I have two warns 1.)Was for a diss in advert that I didnt mean to do by any means. It was stupid of me do that, but also i have learned from that. 2.) Was for NLR and that was for me going back near the base not in it but I was too close and I broke NLR and  I understand that now and it wont happen again.

Timezone:   I am on Eastern Time zone, in the United States.
Playtime?:          Matt Fox has played for 119:09:12.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have been staff on other Garry's mod servers in the past, I lost my other steam account about two years ago and I was a admin and moderators on multiple Garry's mod servers. But ive played garrys mod for a very long time and I love being apart of gaming community's.  community's
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I'd Say one reason you should choose me over other staff applicants is because of my devotion and love for the game. That being said I like to make sure that people are doing the right thing and that people are being taken care of and following the rules. I'm not Biased in any way if i see someone doing something wrong ill make sure that the proper punishment is given out or talked about. I like to bring up new ideas and bring a friendly (face) to the server and have fun while gaming. I think a huge part of playing video games is being able to be your self outside of your real life and being able to relax and take a loud off, and that being said  i like to make sure that the players will be able to do that in the responsible way(following the rules). I'm a huge advocate when it comes to video games and supporting the servers you love and making sure that you put time into them. But another reason Id say you should consider me as an admin is because I'm in a administrative role in my job in real life. I know that with power comes decisions and making decisions is a very important thing in life. But its the choices you make when you decide certain things, that is what's looked at . Its important that you make sure that you consider all the possibilities when making your decisions. Being an Moderator/Administrator isn't so you can bully people on the server its to make sure that things are being done the right way. And that's an important factor and skill I have, Its apart of my morals as well in a sense. Being an administrator doesn't mean you're above everybody either, it means that you're simply there to make sure things are being done the right way. I think with being in a administrative/leadership role in my real life can reflect down upon some of these things that I've said. But one last reason you should chose me over other people is because I am dedicated when it comes to a position or role that I have been assigned, I like to think of it as a job, once you get that job you have to make sure you're on time, your tasks are completed, you make sure that the things that you are responsible outside of your tasks are completed as well. Its important that you take into consideration of other peoples life's as well. Another thing is that I am a very good problem solver, I like to go in depth and decipher what ever problem comes across my desk, That being said Im very devoted. 

One last reason you should choose me over other applicants is because I have an open mind, I dont go into situations already thinking to my self " Oh this guy is a trouble maker its automatically on him hes the one wrong" No I go into situations with and open mind, Just because someone did something once doesnt automatically mean that theyre a bad guy and that theyve done something wrong. There always needs to be some sort of proof weather it be Logs or Video proof. Im not a one sided person, I like to see both sides of the story in general. Another thing, Im a very friendly guy, I like to help out new players when ever I can or when ever I get a chance. When ever Im on the server and I see a new player struggling I go out of my way to help them and make sure they understand the rules and dont run into trouble to the best of my ability. This is garrys mod, that being said... Theres always going to be racist people. Im huge on making sure that when ever someone is being extremely racist or posting things in OOC or in TEXTSCREENS that I get a report going. Because yes its Role Play but people tend to take it a little too Far sometimes and it turns other people away from the server. When Its in Text chats like that.  So basically to sum this up. Im always pretty much active when ever I get a chance, I like to make sure the right thing is being done when ever I get a chance. I am always recording just as a safety net for my self and other players. And Id love to be apart of the staff team.   

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

On my other account when i was very young maybe I was about 12-13 I was playing on serious RP servers and they didnt like that I was a kid and had a squeeky voice so they decided to ban me, I dont remember the server because It was so long ago but yeah. I just started playing garrys mod again about 6 months ago.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No I havent made any.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I have a full time job but that being said, I have the time after work so usually about 5-6 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

So i have a few hobbies, One of them is Snowboarding. But that's out of season now. The second Is I'm in the United States Army I'm a reservist but I work full time for the Army doing military Funerals. Honoring the veterans that have served in the military and have died on active duty or because of old age. I like to play video games as well but besides im going into the medical field when I get out in less than a year. So Cheers  
Did you read the staff rules?:

Yes I did read the staff Rules.

Matt Fox

Edited by MattFox
11 minutes ago, Celestialitus said:

+1

Great application and personally have seen nothing bad from you. Easy to correct warns and would be a nice addition to the team 🙂

Thanks man I appreciate it, also Ill work on the grammar. ❤️

5 minutes ago, UpdatingWindows said:

+1

I've talked with this guy in TeamSpeak for the first time today and he is a chill dude. Great paragraphs and warns that can overlooked. I think he is a great fit for the team.

Good luck!

- Windows

Thanks man I appreciate it and its always a pleasure meeting new people. 

5 hours ago, Rambo-Panda said:

+1

- Very Strong Paragraphs

-Good playtime

-Knows the rules

-I have seen you a few times in game no toxic encounters

Overall your application look really good !

Good Luck !

Hell yeah man thank you