School for me is starting tomorrow and im becoming a sophomore and i really need to keep on top of it and do really good this year as i barely passed freshman year because i never gave a shit and high school is really important and i dont think ill have the time to focus on SSO and school as the same time so no im not resigning because of bad leadership or anything wrong in the faction 

SSO so far has been my family and possibly the best faction ive ever played in my time in GG and theyve helped me through so much even personal stuff i deal with on a daily basis

Im not planning on a full resignation as im gonna try and push for reserves which i hope is possible and I DO plan on returning soon to SSO but not now...

Heres the tags to all my SSO boys

@Ethan Dude, you were like a big brother to me youve helped changed me a lot past my minge and other problems but youve always been there for me and we had a lot of laughs and good and bad moments in the teamwork im sure you happy im gone for abit lmao but man thank you so much for all youve done for me and i really do owe you one so thank you Ethan it means a lot to me if we can talk later for if i can get possible reserves thatll be really great ❤️

@Tora You are my home boy 24/7 we had a lot of laughs and you were a really chill all around dude im gonna miss you a lot my dude

@Catfisher Good job on JLT i really hope you do get LT as i can already see youre gonna have a huge impact on the faction i wish you best of luck my little fishy /me salutes

@Pencil I really wanted to get to know you when you joined as you seem like a cool guy but ill still be around every now and then but welcome to SSO youre gonna have a blast

@Ghost I will still believe you are black but besides that you were also really cool and it sucks you resigned but its nice you still hang around 

@Oatlife Good job as war branch leader sorry im shit at leader wars but you were also really fun to hang with and it was fun to bully you 🙂

@Nightmare Fuck you black ass.....jk ily but yeah we go really far back as to Rangers im glad youre in SSO now so yeah...idk

@YeetMeister You poopy breath faggot i love you sm and youre really close to JLT so keep up the good work

@Brandon take a shower nigga ❤️

@Spooky Here's a bomb from isreal made with much love

@Riskii Contract aids.

Ill still be around every now and then to visit and chill with everyone and i do plan on returning soon 

Thank you everyone in SSO you guys are family to me and i hope to see you guys once more in the future

Edited by GarnetGaming | Medinator
  • Like 5
  • Sad 3
4 minutes ago, GarnetGaming | Medinator said:

i really hope you do get LT

Already got it today homeslice 🙂

It is really sad to see you go, as we've been playing together as SSO since I joined (which was actually only 3 days after you). You've been funny and helpful, and SSO is gonna be a lot different without you. I wish you the best of luck this school year, and in your life in general! Also, please don't corner me in an alley and rape my sister.

Edited by Catfisher
  • Haha 1

Ill miss you buddy. Hope I’ll see you around and I hope I improved you as a person outside of the game, as your habits (we don’t need to talk about them) will only do you harm, and I hope you remember that. 

Best of luck on whatever obstacles you next encounter

Cheers,

Yax.

1 hour ago, GarnetGaming | Medinator said:

Good job on JLT i really hope you do get LT as i can already see youre gonna have a huge impact on the faction

Damn, dude, Catfisher just got demoted to COL. He ain’t gonna come back from that

Anyways cya bb faggit good luck in school

• Like 1