In-game name: Ba11ParkFrank41
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:541722541
Staff members in-game name: didn't say in the warn
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): didn't say in the warn
Date & Time of incident: some time on 4/14/2021
Timezone: PST
Warn Reason: Afk as staff on duty
What happened? (include any proof):

I had to go do the dishes that took I don't consider as a long time and apparently I was pulled onto a roof at one point and someone warned me for being afk

Why should your warn be removed?:

I honestly think it should be removed because even though I was a staff I was literally doing one thing for what I consider as a short amount of time and I don't think I should be warned over something that didn't take a long time.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3

As one of the staff members involved, We brought you to a roof because you weren’t responding and sits we’re piling up as you were the only one on duty. You didn’t respond in game or in TS so fetn warned you and about 5 minutes later you still didn’t respond so I reconnected you. If you got shit irl to do just hop off the server or change classes, the whole point of staff on duty is so players can feel like they’re sits gonna be handled or they can rely on that staff member to do their job when people break rules. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Agree 2

Accepted

Ba11ParkFrank will be talked to about going AFK as staff on duty, however there was no reason to warn him. His warn will be removed.

@Austin and @Fetn will be talked to about giving out warns, especially when one of them can easily reconnect as they are above Senior Mod+.

2 hours ago, Smitty said:

So sits we’re piling up. And instead of doing them you were trying to warn someone who was afk?

Sums my thought up on this in a nutshell.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2