In-game name: Tyresias The 3rd

SteamID STEAM_0:1:94871588

Staff members in-game name: Ba11ParkFrank41

Staff members: STEAM_0:1:541722541

Date & Time of incident: 1:20pm 4/19/21

Timezone: east cost

Warn Reason: Dis in ooc

What happened i said hes abusing big loser

Why should your warn be removed i was not calling anyone out no names were dropped and above else i said big loser like how am i gonna get a warn for that when ba11park was telling me to shut the fuck up no one likes you i wish i had video proof. In my honest opinion i dont think he should have power in this server ive played this game for 6 years ive been admin on multiple big networks when i was 14 and did a better job dealing with players. I just dont want the server i like playing on to be ruined for me and other players because of him @TingleTheMingle1@MattFox

• Toxic 1
  • Disagree 2

Oke i reported you for that
first we were in main street chillin vibing and talking u came as a hobo nothing wrong about that but you being toxic to like 20 ppl near there and everybody told u can vibe with us chill with us but you just do this for example: 4F84D0B46F4FB825AF5D65FC7F157E9015485D61
and then everybody muted you and unmuted you and you keep being toxic towards us and saying we need to get a life
and frank never told u that in the sit @ballparkfrank41 i think he has the uncut fotage

and in ooc u directly said that to me and u didnt argau in the sit for the warn. so basicly thats a diss toward me
and in the sit u didnt even argue what happen @TingleTheMingle1 didnt even know what happen from the beggining he join the server after the sit was handeld and talking to frank i was tab out when that happen,and basicly u just said do what u gonna do and done

Edited by Andreas_Mitrovic
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 2

Alright here's my side, while I was vibing I see in the chat that a kid was calling out Andreas for admin abuse or what ever, then replying to that message he said, "facts your abusing big loser" in my opinion if the person is offended and decides to report on it. I don't care if he didn't say a bad word or slur, depending on the reporter he reported @TyresiasThe3rd and when we got into the sit he had no argument after I told him what the situation is and why he's getting warned. Therefore, I don't understand why he's appealing this after he didn't care that I warned him he clearly understood what I said and had nothing to say about it.

BTW the video is extended a bit in the beginning so ya'll can see the convo that was going on in chat the resulted in his response for the diss in ooc, so that everyone knows that the diss was directly towards Andreas.

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Alright here's my side, while I was vibing I see in the chat that a kid was calling out Andreas for admin abuse or what ever, then replying to that message he said, "facts your abusing big loser" in my opinion if the person is offended and decides to report on it. I don't care if he didn't say a bad word or slur, depending on the reporter he reported @TyresiasThe3rd and when we got into the sit he had no argument after I told him what the situation is and why he's getting warned. Therefore, I don't understand why he's appealing this after he didn't care that I warned him he clearly understood what I said and had nothing to say about it.

BTW the video is extended a bit in the beginning so ya'll can see the convo that was going on in chat the resulted in his response for the diss in ooc, so that everyone knows that the diss was directly towards Andreas.

so i dont know about the lie then like "ba11park was telling me to shut the fuck up no one likes you"
and everything was fine then

10 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

there was nothing in the sit about that but nice lie tho.

And gonna say i was ooc with wllas in ooc for idk abusing and u just respond abusing loser,when basicly u said toward me though and u know what u did in the sit

• Cringe 1

Denied

Videos enough proof, you accept it as a diss in OOC as well. Lying on your appeal is also not a good look, because as far as I can see the entire sit he doesn't tell you to "shut the fuck up" once. 

However, I also feel this isn't a big enough diss to warrant a immediate warn, for the record. I would remove your warn, however based off the toxicity alone in this appeal, I'll just let that warn stay, as it is technically valid.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2