Ban Evasion appeal

Atheol

In-game name: Joe Gatto
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:95567392
Staff members in-game name: @proggy
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:66620478
Date & Time of incident: 11:20 am 4/24/2021
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: Ban Evasion
How long were you banned for?: Perm
Proof of Ban:spacer.png
What happened? (include any proof): I dont know, I was watching netflix and someone told me in DM's that I was just banned permenantly. I checked the bans database and I was permad for ban evasion?
Why should your ban be removed?: I wasn't ban evading

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4
  • Cringe 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
Guest proggy

STEAM_0:0:598344476 is currently borrowing Garry's Mod from STEAM_0:0:95567392
Steam API 

After seeing this family-shared account belonging to you was online, I went to you and physgunned you around.
You disconnected shortly after and I banned you.

spacer.png
proof of the family shared account being connected 

You likely immediately checked to see if your main got banned for ban evasion, rather than 👇this👇 story. 

17 minutes ago, Atheol said:

someone told me in DM's that I was just banned permenantly

Highly unlikely. Chat only showed a steamid when I updated the ban. I doubt someone looked up the id and contacted you at 3 in the morning and you appeal about 20 minutes after the ban.

17 minutes ago, Atheol said:

I wasn't ban evading

yes you were.

1 minute ago, proggy said:

STEAM_0:0:598344476 is currently borrowing Garry's Mod from STEAM_0:0:95567392
Steam API 

After seeing this family-shared account belonging to you was online, I went to you and physgunned you around.
You disconnected shortly after and I banned you.

spacer.png
proof of the family shared account being connected 

You likely immediately checked to see if your main got banned for ban evasion, rather than 👇this👇 story. 

Highly unlikely. Chat only showed a steamid when I updated the ban. I doubt someone looked up the id and contacted you at 3 in the morning and you appeal about 20 minutes after the ban.

yes you were.

Can I see the picture in the API of me family sharing? I dont want to see just what you copy and pasted

Guest proggy

I'm not going to post our method of detecting alts when other executives can see the back-end and also confirm that you were family sharing. 

The Steam API is public for anyone to mess with and figure this stuff out. Literally anyone can verify what I copy pasted in my initial response to this thread.

Later Joe

f6e

Edited by proggy
Just now, proggy said:

I'm not going to post our method of detecting alts when other executives can see the back end and also confirm that you were family sharing. 

The Steam API is public for anyone to mess with and figure this stuff out. Literally anyone can verify what I copy pasted in my initial response to this thread.

Later Joe

f6e

post it to the forums. It's not a secret method of seeing who's family sharing it, I had to teach it to diego to catch Triad. Just post the screenshot where is says api "steamiddec"...unless you dont have it