SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:419715133
Staff members in-game name: 1stSFODD CWO Xaldin
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:150783532
Date & Time of incident: 2021-04-25 - 20:31:42
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?: 999 years
Proof of Ban: https://paste.pics/e2657f24d978ba7217c6335c87e0e81f
What happened? (include any proof): I ended up shooting someone that was not cloaked on my screen but was on everybody else's screens. To further explain, i was in the objective shipment and just ran west towards the main room and saw a model which was either alpha group or delta force which led me to start shooting. after i shot them about 3 times, they didn't die so i thought it was a friendly and stopped shooting and started shooting an enemy at the south entrance to ship. 
Why should your ban be removed?: I wasn't cheating, when acer (person who banned me) was apparently cloaked, i was able to see his full delta force playermodel 

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1

Acer in that second clip of badguy recording what i said, i meant it as a joke as if i was bragging about skill level and how i was popping off that war. after i said i used to cheat on the server, i even told him to clip it but i didn't think that it was going to be taken seriously because i had no notice of being suspicion on hacking/cheating.

• Community Director

I try to stick to the facts on appeals/reports and avoid speculation; however - you blatantly admitted to cheating; and before you say it was a joke, the comment sounded very sincere; which is enough to ban you regardless, there is no "expiry on evidence" or statute of limitations; you can be banned.

Contrary, playing Devil's Advocate and dismissing that part completely: the method used to spectate/bait you has been tested to make sure regardless of normal gmod settings/options, including altering dxlevel, the staff member is not visible. Acer clearly shows him being invisible completely by the escape menu, and you were at such a distance, where a name wouldn't be visible. -1

Edited by AlexConway