Mod abuse banning victim of harassment

Firedr1

Yea so he banned me for 2 days without even bothering to look at my video and I was harassed by another member for literally about an hour. Claimed I didnt make reports despite making like 6 of them. And then banned me without even giving me a chance to actually defend myself. My reason for ban? Mass Breaking NLR despite it being MY BASE i was BUILDING and me being RMDd around 7 times by the same dude thats been harassing me for an hour 🙂 Didnt know you hired former school principles since punishing the victim is usually their specialty I have videos i can stitch them together to prove shit but he would only look at the other dudes video that was cherry picked information too. Im asking for an appeal on this post but in my next one ill be reporting him for abusive powers. I could care less about not playing for 2 days I only care so much that someone is able to harass for an hour on a one of your servers and then be punished for not doing anything against them. He hid himself in my base and since he had been harassing me i left him there for like a minute (he had a keypad cracker so he wasnt even stuck) and when i was opening the door for him he would just rdm me. THIS WAS NOT A RAID he didnt advert it and most likely the logs showed him saying it AFTER HE WAS INSIDE AND KILLING ME. So i got harassed for an hour then banned because i kept going back to my unfinished base to build it 🙂 

oh yea and before this dude started to harass me there was a group playing as crips just outside my base when i was building trying to rdm for like 30 minutes so really i was harassed for 1hr 30min but since it was different people i didnt think it mattered as much

before the server restarted

and dude starts harassing me instantly. Claiming a door inside my base after i claimed all outside doors already, making shit tons of noise and bodyblocking me before just rdming me nonstop

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1

great corrupted files fuck me so a majority of my recordings are gone so fun. FAN FUCKING TASTIC LOVE SOCIETY PUNISHING THE VICTIMS BUT NEVER THE ACTUAL ASSHOLE THAT DID SHIT! I BROKE NLR??? BY WANTED TO FUCKING BUILD DESPITE GETTING MASS RDMD AND HARASSED FOR AN HOUR?!?!?! MOD DIDNT EVEN PROPERLY CHECK THE FUCKING LOGS! NO ADVERT RAID BEFORE HE COMES IN AND STARTS KILLING ME! I only have the fucking part where he literally waited for me to leave my base again after i afkd till he left and got back inside. He rdms me shortly afterwards since yknow he sat there waiting which should at least prove that he was just fucking targeting me. Got the sit clips still at least so i can prove he did mass rdm me since at least the mod was capable of seeing that i didnt even shoot at him it was just him shooting at me and killing me multiple times. Wasnt capable of a single other thing unfortunately. So my long hour-2 hourish recording got corrupted since i dont usually record that long and i use a prebuilt in screenrecording software thats kinda fucking shitty at that shit. in the end i know my ranting wont do shit just like it doesnt do shit with schools. Reality mimics Reality. THANKS FOR LETTING PEOPLE BUY VIP SO THEY CAN DO THIS TYPE OF SHIT 🙂

4 hours ago, Firedr1 said:

great corrupted files fuck me so a majority of my recordings are gone so fun. FAN FUCKING TASTIC LOVE SOCIETY PUNISHING THE VICTIMS BUT NEVER THE ACTUAL ASSHOLE THAT DID SHIT! I BROKE NLR??? BY WANTED TO FUCKING BUILD DESPITE GETTING MASS RDMD AND HARASSED FOR AN HOUR?!?!?! MOD DIDNT EVEN PROPERLY CHECK THE FUCKING LOGS! NO ADVERT RAID BEFORE HE COMES IN AND STARTS KILLING ME! I only have the fucking part where he literally waited for me to leave my base again after i afkd till he left and got back inside. He rdms me shortly afterwards since yknow he sat there waiting which should at least prove that he was just fucking targeting me. Got the sit clips still at least so i can prove he did mass rdm me since at least the mod was capable of seeing that i didnt even shoot at him it was just him shooting at me and killing me multiple times. Wasnt capable of a single other thing unfortunately. So my long hour-2 hourish recording got corrupted since i dont usually record that long and i use a prebuilt in screenrecording software thats kinda fucking shitty at that shit. in the end i know my ranting wont do shit just like it doesnt do shit with schools. Reality mimics Reality. THANKS FOR LETTING PEOPLE BUY VIP SO THEY CAN DO THIS TYPE OF SHIT

@Firedr1

Hey bud listen since nobody is saying it I'm gonna just put it out there. You need to make your case without saying shit about the other person, I understand you're frustrated and angry but to have any chance of us listening to you and help you in this situation at all, you need to follow the format and do what @Zachman has told you to do. Also, please don't make a 2nd thread just to make sure we look at them. Idk what you're trying to do, nobody is picking sides, I'm sorry your video got currupted, and if you have further information make it into the format and we can help you as best we can. Our job is NOT to be biased no matter who they are. Again I apologize if you feel like you've been wronged but spelling in ALL CAPS and "ranting" about how much you got harrassed and abused will not help you in any way.

47 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

@Firedr1

Hey bud listen since nobody is saying it I'm gonna just put it out there. You need to make your case without saying shit about the other person, I understand you're frustrated and angry but to have any chance of us listening to you and help you in this situation at all, you need to follow the format and do what @Zachman has told you to do. Also, please don't make a 2nd thread just to make sure we look at them. Idk what you're trying to do, nobody is picking sides, I'm sorry your video got currupted, and if you have further information make it into the format and we can help you as best we can. Our job is NOT to be biased no matter who they are. Again I apologize if you feel like you've been wronged but spelling in ALL CAPS and "ranting" about how much you got harrassed and abused will not help you in any way.

I believe this post is a report against the staff member and the other one is supposed to be a ban appeal

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Theta2 said:

I believe this post is a report against the staff member and the other one is supposed to be a ban appeal

oh shit really? lol mb, ok well ignore what I said in terms of making a 2nd thread, if these are seperate from eachother then that's fine, but still needs to follow the format. Thanks Theta

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Denied

You failed to follow the format after it was provided to you.

You also started another thread. Both seem to be emphasizing your outlooks vs your appeal.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to visit that section of the forums.

Please keep the appeals section about appeals using the format so that it can be considered. 

@Zachman Please Lock & Move!