Reporting a "Staff"

Firedr1

Since you allow people to purchase staff, I need to report someone abusing it (big shocker there innit?) I got harassed for an hour by some dude, the logs even proved it, but he didnt know how to properly read the logs and ended up just banning me for 2 days for mass breaking nlr even tho it was just mass rdm and NBA never stated an /advert RAID before entering my base and killing me. Im assuming NBA did it sometime inbetween his rdming of me multiple times because the "staff" saw he adverted it but didnt bother to take the time to check the logs to see if it was before or after my slaughtering began. He at least was able to see he in fact mass rdmd so if he didnt get banned but i did im just gonna have to rant about it wherever i can to whomever i can ig. Schools dont do shit but punish the victim and cant do much else but rant about that so i mine as well rant about this. "staff"'s name was "DTA Fish Deviluke" and banned me for just building my base after being harassed for an hour and probably let the "NBA Youngbruh" player get away with it or just gave him the same punishment for a much more serious rulebreak since there were multiple. Only video that I have were small clips i made with a record last 30 seconds feature. I had the WHOLE FUCKING THING RECORDED but the 1-2 hour video got corrupted GO FUCKING FIGURE and now i only have me afking waiting for him to leave my base, him waiting for me as soon as i leave my base again and then rdming me. Hopefully common sense fills in the gaps with the clips from the "staff" at least being able to confirm the mass rdm. Ive seen what logs look like and yea no fucking shit he is able to tell that much at least but he did a terrible job at actually checking them for the advert and the time and shit...he also was incapable of seeing the many reports I sent against him saying "I shouldve reported him" when i did and he didnt even fucking check...PLZ DONT LET FUCKING PEOPLE BUY MODERATION thats literally something EA would do for a quick buck in a game and you know it. heres the only video i got left as described above: 

• Informative 1
3 hours ago, Firedr1 said:

Since you allow people to purchase staff, I need to report someone abusing it (big shocker there innit?) I got harassed for an hour by some dude, the logs even proved it, but he didnt know how to properly read the logs and ended up just banning me for 2 days for mass breaking nlr even tho it was just mass rdm and NBA never stated an /advert RAID before entering my base and killing me. Im assuming NBA did it sometime inbetween his rdming of me multiple times because the "staff" saw he adverted it but didnt bother to take the time to check the logs to see if it was before or after my slaughtering began. He at least was able to see he in fact mass rdmd so if he didnt get banned but i did im just gonna have to rant about it wherever i can to whomever i can ig. Schools dont do shit but punish the victim and cant do much else but rant about that so i mine as well rant about this. "staff"'s name was "DTA Fish Deviluke" and banned me for just building my base after being harassed for an hour and probably let the "NBA Youngbruh" player get away with it or just gave him the same punishment for a much more serious rulebreak since there were multiple. Only video that I have were small clips i made with a record last 30 seconds feature. I had the WHOLE FUCKING THING RECORDED but the 1-2 hour video got corrupted GO FUCKING FIGURE and now i only have me afking waiting for him to leave my base, him waiting for me as soon as i leave my base again and then rdming me. Hopefully common sense fills in the gaps with the clips from the "staff" at least being able to confirm the mass rdm. Ive seen what logs look like and yea no fucking shit he is able to tell that much at least but he did a terrible job at actually checking them for the advert and the time and shit...he also was incapable of seeing the many reports I sent against him saying "I shouldve reported him" when i did and he didnt even fucking check...PLZ DONT LET FUCKING PEOPLE BUY MODERATION thats literally something EA would do for a quick buck in a game and you know it. heres the only video i got left as

@Firedr1

Hey bud listen since nobody is saying it I'm gonna just put it out there. You need to make your case without saying shit about the other person, I understand you're frustrated and angry but to have any chance of us listening to you and help you in this situation at all, you need to follow the format and do what @Zachman has told you to do. Also, please don't make a 2nd thread just to make sure we look at them. Idk what you're trying to do, nobody is picking sides, I'm sorry your video got currupted, and if you have further information make it into the format and we can help you as best we can. Our job is NOT to be biased no matter who they are. Again I apologize if you feel like you've been wronged but spelling in ALL CAPS and "ranting" about how much you got harrassed and abused will not help you in any way.

• Cringe 2
  • Agree 1