MrDuckys Staff Application

MrDucky

On 4/27/2021 at 11:00 AM, MrDucky said:

I’m generally not too strict but not to unstrict I like to give players a chance.

I really like staff members who know when to be a little lenient.

That is why I think I may benefit the staff team. Anyways thanks for reading have a good day.

This might be me trying to copy fetn and theta but these 2 sentences are just straight up filler.

The only thing is I’ve been jailed once here for un arresting someone because I arrested them as a joke. and a few other places but not anything more than that.

Most people would have just pretended that never happened since there is no record of that, so I like that you admitted that.

Overall I am going to give you a +1 this is a fairly good application, and though you don't have many hours I think you'll do fine as staff. You're gonna want to die if you keep reading through the rules daily, but I like the enthusiasm. Don't be afraid to ask for advice from your fellow staff members in staff chat if you aren't sure what to do. 

+1 You have 0 warns, past experience as staff, your paragraphs aren't the worst, no more than minor punishments, a pretty good amount of time to contribute to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements. 🙂 

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team! You have a great number of positive responses, so I feel good to accept this.

Do not use any commands until trained by a Lead Moderator+, and feel free to contact Admin+ to find a trainer if needed! Contact a Manager+ while they are in game and you are in game to receive your rank!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1