DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Take 2 -- Yurri Ban Appeal

acer

In-game name: Yurri
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:521426585)
Staff members in-game name: proggy
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): (STEAM_0:0:66620478)
Date & Time of incident: Early April (4/6/21)
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Evasion
How long were you banned for?: Perm
Proof of Ban: 
2021-04-06 - 19:29:24
Yurri(STEAM_0:1:521426585)
progulus(STEAM_0:0:66620478)
19-03:14
ban evasion

What happened? (include any proof): Got caught evading on alt account (will be in more detail next section)

Why should your ban be removed?:

Alright. Before this gets insta-denied for appealing again, I was informed by Garnet to appeal on my departure post (not able to show proof because I’m forum banned). 
    It has been close to a month since I’ve been gone. Once again, I’m gonna get people saying stuff like “appeals aren’t meant for apologies.” However, with my time one the server, it forged who I actually am. Obviously, I made a major mistake in December. I didn’t know what was going to happen in the future. It was a mistake I regretted deepest down. On my time on the server, I accomplished some things that I never thought I would. I became staff, led a faction, and best of all, made new friends. I know the argument that is made against me, I know my supporters, and I know who doesn’t support me. The most killing argument against me is “You were staff and you didn’t tell anybody.” Here is my response to this. After I was banned, I was informed by someone saying “If you told Jake about what happened, you wouldn't be banned, rather just removed from staff, or set to T. Mod.” Alright, so here is my response to this one. During February, there were many cheat accusations against me. They were all false at this time. During this, Jake had a little look through my computer at anything he could find--with a desperate-to-find something tone. It was almost sarcastic when he was talking, asking me to search in my windows bar “Odium, meth, SMEG, citizen, etc.” Purposely looking for something to get me banned. At that time, if I had anything on my computer, there is no chance the punishment would’ve been the same. Many times people (in general) would say something like “If you confessed to doing this, you wouldn’t be in trouble at all” after the event happened. However, speaking from experience, this is not always the case. What someone wants the punishment to be at the time is what it is going to be either way. It can’t go both ways. The other argument against me was ruining the game for other community members. You could say I did, which I am owning up to. I deeply apologize for ruining the game for 10 minutes on 1 raid against Kermat and Stork. 
    Throughout my time on the server, I have greatly changed. I know it was brought up by Acer and Randy, however, I wanted to make this known. What you saw from me in December is nothing you could’ve imagined from me now. Nobody knew who I was when I joined on my alt, so I worked my way up with people respecting me for who I was. Although toggling isn’t something I could’ve escaped the burden of, nobody knew of it and was fine with me being around either way. Everybody does things they regret in their past, and sometimes it is inevitable. Sometimes, they do things because they are not aware of where it will take them. I know I lied about who I was, but I ended up bringing happiness to other people and that is a feeling I won’t forget. I’ve focused on all the “bad’s” I’ve caused, so let me now move on to the “goods” that I accomplished. First off, I became a (i would say) reliable staff member. I worked hard in that position, making sure everybody had a good experience when they played on the server. I worked hard for other people, and ended up getting MVP my first month staffing and first month in general on the server. Next up, I led GRU with 1 month on the server. Although this can be argued sometimes, I believe that I did a fairly good job for what state GRU was in. I helped other players out within the faction and was all-around a friendly guy to be around (imo). Finally, I feel like I was helpful around the community and was fun to be around/with. I know that in the time I was playing on the server, I was able to make a bunch of new friends that I play other games with now. So far, I have covered everything bad I have done on the server, and pretty much everything good for the community. Instead of going straight to the executive's opinions, I want to hear directly from the community of what they think of me, knowing who I actually am and what I have actually done. I believe with this information, it can go on to see how others would either want to see me back or not see me back. I will have Acer keep me posted on your guy’s responses to this because I am unable to see the forums. I will have Acer reply with my exact words to every comment you guys put on this thread. I just want to see community feedback on how they view me and my situation. Until next time.

-Yurri

• Sad 3
  • Agree 5