DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Delta - Round two [MilitaryRP]

Tested in the first round

Reason: My name is Spencer. I have been with the community for awhile now and was there when we switched from CSDesert to Delta. I have a lot of experience finding spots that can be exploitable. I can also contribute new ideas for objectives and areas around them. I want to see the server do well with this transition and willing to help out in anyway I can.  

• Agree 5
9 hours ago, Lucher said:

My current rank is SSO JOPT Lucher

I'd like to playtest the new server to get a look at whats to come and to build knowledge of the map of itself.

Edit: To build on my reason why. I've never playtested maps on GMod before, but I have done QA work on other games in the past, for example, I was a beta tester for an upcoming game, called Hood; Outlaws and Legends, in which I played, bug tested and reviewed the game based on many factors.

I've also never played Delta before, so like I previously said, I'd like to build general map knowledge

9 hours ago, Doof123 said:

Name : SSO SLT Doof

I beta tested the first time

Reason: My favorite map garnet has ever made is delta, I have nothing but fond memories from that map, I really enjoyed the first beta test, and I think that the input that was collected from that session was valuable. I'm a dedicated member of the server and id love to help out in any way possible, again thanks for your consideration regardless of the final decision. 🙂

9 hours ago, Purple Fish said:

Name: SSO JLT Purple Fish

Reason for Joining:  I did not receive the opportunity to test during the last server as for now I would love to be able to test out the new obj and overview the new walls/breaking walls surrounding embassy. Being an experienced and veteran player I want to be able to help the server in most ways possible. 

9 hours ago, Zachman said:

Name : SSO SOPT Zachman

I was in the last beta tester when it first launched

Reason: again im a dedicated member to MRP and im on almost every day, i was there when we tested it first and how discussed how things could be improved, Delta was the first map when i became SOC in SSO and im very curious how the changes are going to be from then to now and would like to help to find more spots that could be deemed unfair and fix them so when the full release is out they wont be there,

9 hours ago, N4As said:

Name - SSO OPT Naas
Wasn't there to do the last test. Would love to test and help out in any way possible. 

9 hours ago, Ritzu said:

RP Name: Ritzu

Why I want to join: Wanna see the new map, explore around, need to edit some docs i made for GRU that revolve around the map and objectives. Omega had way too many glitch spots and places to cap objs from that made no sense. Been active on GRU for the past 3-4 weeks every single day and just want to participate in making GRU and the server better 🙂

9 hours ago, JackJJ said:

Name: Jack JJ

Reason: On MRP, I’ve become pretty well known for my ability to find camping spots, glitch spots, as well as other exploits with relative ease which Garnet would most likely not want on his maps. I can help greatly by pointing out these spots to executives and having them ruled out/blocked off. I’m also very excited to see this map in-action as I am a new MRP player and I’ve never played Delta before.

You guys can attend, please be available in teamspeak at the time.

• Like 3

GRU SSP Daniel

I may not be a very experienced player compared to others available, but I'm familiar with pulling off certain dirty tricks with the GRU models...

Who knows, maybe that helps!

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Gythem said:

Name: SSO OPT Gythem/Gythem

I tested in the first round

Reason: Delta was both my first and favorite map on the MRP server. The best memories I have of the server were on it. That being said I believe I can be of use in identifying what the community may want changed or fixed. As a former base faction leader and Manager I always felt I had decent interaction with the community and what they want/need. I also believe having people from the first test to see the new changes is of value to see whether or no the changes will be well received. I believe I helped out well in the first test with various other players, finding headglitches mainly, especially with Millerjerm.

14 hours ago, SpencerPog said:

Tested in the first round

Reason: My name is Spencer. I have been with the community for awhile now and was there when we switched from CSDesert to Delta. I have a lot of experience finding spots that can be exploitable. I can also contribute new ideas for objectives and areas around them. I want to see the server do well with this transition and willing to help out in anyway I can.  

5 hours ago, NotSwagger said:

Name : 75R SSG NotSwagger 

I’d like to test out the map to find spots that may be fixed and get an overall feel for the map, thank you for looking at my post 🙂

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

GRU SSP Daniel

I may not be a very experienced player compared to others available, but I'm familiar with pulling off certain dirty tricks with the GRU models...

Who knows, maybe that helps!

You can join us, make yourselves available in teamspeak at the time

• Like 1

Name : V MAJ Laroslav

Same here , tested in the first round - I'm curious to see how the map development is going and if the new things added can be beneficial for the server. Im well active and have a lot of interest in the server

• Agree 2

Name: 75R TRN Norris

Reason: Couldn't participate in the last testing of the map, and want to learn the layout of the map before it is released. I want to see how it feels and tell staff if there's anything objectively wrong with the design of the map. Having seen many of the maps that were played years ago, I can tell when a map is fun or not. Sounds fun.

Edited by Norris
  • Agree 1

Name : 18A 1LT Clarence (Brian)

Reason for joining: I want to help test this new map because I have been with the Community for over 4 months now and I think I should have the chance to help even though I'm not staff. Another reason why I want to join is that I'm well know in the community not Toxic and a cool person.

3 hours ago, Laroslav said:

Name : V MAJ Larosl

55 minutes ago, Bman said:

Name : 18A 1LT Clarence (Brian)

Reason for joining: I want to help test this new map because I have been with the Community for over 4 months now and I think I should have the chance to help even though I'm not staff. Another reason why I want to join is that I'm well know in the community not Toxic and a cool person.

av

Same here , tested in the first round - I'm curious to see how the map development is going and if the new things added can be beneficial for the server. Im well active and have a lot of interest in the server

3 hours ago, Norris said:

Name: 75R TRN Norris

Reason: Couldn't participate in the last testing of the map, and want to learn the layout of the map before it is released. I want to see how it feels and tell staff if there's anything objectively wrong with the design of the map. Having seen many of the maps that were played years ago, I can tell when a map is fun or not. Sounds fun.

You can also attend.

To all testers, the session is going to be pushed back a little until the map can compile.