DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Football Highlight PT.2

About a year ago I uploaded my junior season highlights to the forums so i decided to do it with my senior season highlights.

This season was played in the spring and we only had 7 games due to covid but this shit go dummy.

I broke my hand during the last game but we all good im number 57 and I played Right Tackle for reference 🙂

Edited by D_Rose
  • Like 3
  • Spicy 5
1 hour ago, Purple Fish said:

Bro are you dumb. Texas Florida and Georgia are good but so isn’t Ohio and New York.  Sheeesh man 

Ohio is a wrestling state my guy, Florida texas and Georgia it’s litterally live and die by football, most nfl players out of these states

10 hours ago, Austin said:

Ohio is a wrestling state my guy, Florida texas and Georgia it’s litterally live and die by football, most nfl players out of these states

I understand that lol. But there is more than just three states in the us that are power house football 

9 hours ago, Purple Fish said:

I understand that lol. But there is more than just three states in the us that are power house football 

Let me rephrase my statement, the three states I mentioned have the highest number of d1, d2, d3, naia, and juco athletes coming out of them, statistically they are the powerhouse states for football, northern states are more known for basketball and lacrosse, Midwestern states are wrestling states, maybe we’ll throw Cali into the mix for being a good state for football but it’s mostly privatized and handpicked schooling to bring better athletes in to make better teams

51 minutes ago, Kurtle said:

bro really circled the entire line and left me trying to figure out who he was lmao

LMFAOO them circles are too big im 57

6 minutes ago, Austin said:

Let me rephrase my statement, the three states I mentioned have the highest number of d1, d2, d3, naia, and juco athletes coming out of them, statistically they are the powerhouse states for football, northern states are more known for basketball and lacrosse, Midwestern states are wrestling states, maybe we’ll throw Cali into the mix for being a good state for football but it’s mostly privatized and handpicked schooling to bring better athletes in to make better teams

one opf my choices of college here in ny had 4 players drafted 

6 hours ago, Austin said:

Ohio is ranked above Georgia too?  A lot of hall of famers and d1 in Ohio.