Why i should be unbanned

Boglog

In-game name: Boglog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:192106492
Staff members in-game name: boop 
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): i dont know doesnt say shi on there bout his steam id
Date & Time of incident: 2021-05-10 - 17:45:11
Timezone: east
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban:  ion know to put it here not letting me paste pic check ban page.
What happened? (include any proof): I put a kos text sign up and later on it was removed somehow and i was unaware of that at the time so i killed people who came in my base then i killed one guy and someone said you dont even have a kos sign thats rdm and i was like yes i do because i obv thought i still did because i NEVER deleted it so then a guy calls a staff member and staff member shows up only gets the guys side of the story and didnt even have the right proof for when the textscreen was down and how many people i killed when it was. this was all a big ass mistake and i will accept a unintentional mrdm ban even though i rlly didnt cause i didnt kill 3+ people when the sign was down and i said that but again he did not even take time to try and say a word to me jus instantly banned me. 
Why should your ban be removed?: because it was a super big misunderstanding and mistake i did NOT KNOW the sign was down and then guess what i did when i was told the sign was not their, put one up 🙂 i did not know a single thing abt it being removed and i thought because yk its my base someone who walks in the door and is jus trolling i can blast em but i literally had no intentions on doing any of this on purpose i have 0 reasons too mrdm lmaooo.

Edited by Boglog

Hi! 

I banned him for Mass RDM after he killed 4 people without a KOS sign.

He was also banned for 1 month for staff harassment I believe after he was removed from the staff team for attacking me in DMs.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, boop_xyz said:

Hi! 

I banned him for Mass RDM after he killed 4 people without a KOS sign.

He was also banned for 1 month for staff harassment I believe after he was removed from the staff team for attacking me in DMs.

Nah I told aj get me out dat bullshi lmao and where’s the proof for the “ 4 people I did kill” would love to see it and times and everything for when the sign was exactly removed and how many people I killed then where’s the proof? Because you simply don’t have it jus say it bro 

Edited by Boglog
Spelling mistake
  • Toxic 1
4 minutes ago, Zachman said:

can you show your proof of the ban?

Other than the one screen shot he has of my text screen not being there lmao and the log ss of the kills all those kills were not after the sign disappeared 

Just now, The King of Rohan said:

you truly are a numpty if you think the log wouldn't be needed its innocent till proven guilty, so far it just looks like No text screen I don't see any kills.

All of the kills he’s gonna show you weren’t after it was down those are my kills since I joined bro 🤣💯 I literally said where’s the proof I killed 3+ people AFTER it was down that’s what I’m asking please

• Toxic 1
1 minute ago, The King of Rohan said:

you truly are a numpty if you think the log wouldn't be needed its innocent till proven guilty, so far it just looks like No text screen I don't see any kills.

Here you go :)spacer.png

Just now, boop_xyz said:

Here you go :)spacer.pnglmaooooo all the astolfo kills don’t count for shi because he was super drunk and was telling me to kill days my friend lmao still don’t show my “ mrdm kills “ after my sign was down I never said I didn’t kill people I understand that lmao I just never killed 3+ after sign was down

Just now, The King of Rohan said:

do you have a screenshot of toolgun logs? (I believe thats the name of the log its been awhile)

I checked but the log was broken/buggy whenever I checked. It wasn't showing correctly for some reason.

6 minutes ago, boop_xyz said:

Here you go :)spacer.png

Most I killed was 2 people because that sign was there for a long ass time and when it wasn’t it wasn’t there for a super short time 

4 minutes ago, Boglog said:

Most I killed was 2 people because that sign was there for a long ass time and when it wasn’t it wasn’t there for a super short time 

Literally remember there jobs it was a delivery man and a hobo before the report as seen in the screenshot sauerkraut said it wasn’t up then I went out and put it up because a mistake was made so why wasn’t  I jus warned/jailed for rdmx2 ?

Accepted

Not enough proof on Boop's side, the ban will be lifted.

You have been demoted however due to your response to boop on discord, which was incredibly uncalled for, especially when you could have easily made an appeal.

Any further harassment towards Boop will result in a harassment ban.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3