Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
GoldenRP - Admin
LithiumGaming - Admin
TheLastPenguin (ZS) - Mod
Various TTT servers - Mod (they just hand out staff like candy)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I have two main reason why I should be chosen over other applicants: my DarkRP/Gmod experience, and my process for handling problems. I grew up playing these RP game modes, and in turn I know the rules like the back of my hand. Of my 4,000 hours of Garry's mod on my two accounts, I would say 3,000 have been on DarkRP. Hours don't necessarily mean much, but combine that with almost 10 years I've been active and it shows the dedication I have toward Gary's Mod and the communities I'm a part of.

Besides my experience, my job of being a Software Engineer (Developer) has many overlaps to how staff should handle problems.
Work solo or with a team to talk to the user, gather requirements, 
brainstorm a plan, execute said plan, and receive feedback. 
Keeping a level head throughout this timeline ensures that proper action is taken, and negative emotions or biases don't get in the way of decision making. 
Having a chill attitude and the patience of a saint are some of the two biggest qualities a staff member should have, and anybody that has played with me can confirm that I check those and many more boxes. 
This community is fantastic and I would love to donate my experience into keeping the server fun and chill for all.

To recap:
I believe I stand out above other candidates because I have almost 10 years of experience in DarkRP, solve problems for a living, and have a great mindset.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
Banned on a random server back in 2014 for trying to test an aimbot I scrapped together when I was 16.
Other than that, I remember being kicked when I first started for very minor things. I'm always extremely cautious when it comes to rules because I'm the type of person to want to know everything before attempting something. I wouldn't recommend having that outlook on life by the way.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
No previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
I can contribute a minimum of 5 hours a day on weekdays. Though weekends I'm usually out and about, so just a few hours at night.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
My main hobbies besides gaming are: fixing and driving cars, motorcycles, and boats. As well as cooking delicious Asian foods, fixing up houses, and building computers. 

Did you read the staff rules?:
Corvo

Edited by Corvo
Updated Experience
5 minutes ago, Corvo said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
Never banned on any servers, but I remember being kicked when I was 15 for very minor things. I'm always extremely cautious when it comes to rules because I'm the type of person to want to know everything before attempting something. I wouldn't recommend having that outlook on life by the way.

you should probably mention the one ban on 

07-04-14 13:18

Reason

Detected foreign source file lua/ahack.lua.

as it is a perma ban That is the only ban I saw however. It'd make sense you may have forgot about it

Oh, I remember that now. I tried making an aimbot when I first started coding and based it off the popular one at the time, ahack. Needless to say I was immediately slapped by Garry and lost my motivation for trying. I think I was inspired by my friends in NoxiousNet ZS when they started writing their own scripts to troll servers. Never got around to joining them.

• Informative 1

The streak broke. -1

22 hours ago, Corvo said:

have two main reason why I should be chosen over other applicants. My DarkRP/Gmod experience, and my process for handling problems.
The earliest memory I have with Garry's mod is Gmod 7 back when I was still in middle school. From there I got hooked and started playing 

game modes like DarkRP and PERP at a very young age. I grew up playing these RP game modes, and in turn I know the rules like the back of my hand.
Of my 4,000 hours of Garry's mod on my two accounts, I would say 3,000 have been on DarkRP

Only 2 sentences in this paragraph have meaning. The other two in my opinion are pointless filler.

The second paragraph however is way better and has no major mistakes within it.

I think I've seen your name on tab/in chat once or twice but I've never met you myself.

If you fix the paragraph above I will happily change to a +1 because of the communities response above mine.

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 2

+1 You seem to have a good amount of support from other staff members, you have 0 warns, you have a good amount of past staff experience from other Garry's Mod servers, you don't really have any significant bans on this server or any other servers, you can also contribute a good amount of time to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements.