aleks - Ban appeal

In-game name: eXg aleks
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:455066389
Staff members in-game name: Diego Zavier
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:149377557 (Diego Zavier)
Date & Time of incident: (?) September of 2020
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Community ban for buying 3 staff members VIP for 30 days.
How long were you banned for?:  35502498.24 minutes (67 years)
Proof of Ban:4c38a4f5b0256569314cb5b90cd4eac5.png
What happened? (include any proof): There was a day where I was just screwing around, in TS with a few people. And I was planning on quitting soon anyways, I bought 3 people *can't really remember who, but I believe they were all pretty high ranked* VIP for 30 days, since it was the cheapest and easiest way to screw with them. They ended up tracing it back to me and I was community banned.
Why should your ban be removed?: I'm not here to bring a pity party, I just legitimately think that I have taken enough time and learned from my actions (buying a few staff members the 30-Day VIP). I realized right after that it was quite the dumb thing to do, but I didn't really regret it since I was going back to school and barely had time for games anymore. Now that summer is closing in, and I'm back home from school, I kind of have nothing to do until the plans start kicking, so I was hoping that I could get un-banned here and have some fun for old-times sake. I would honestly understand if this would be insta-denied just because of my past standing with the staff team and server community, but I still hope that I'll get unbanned.

Appreciate your consideration.

Regards,

Aleks

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 7

He isn't community banned, he is just banned from darkrp, not sure why I put community banned for the reason of his ban. But anyways he got banned for impersonating staff and also buying the few staff members online 30 days vip. From my view point he was trying to create as much trouble as he can knowing very well he wont be returning. Anyways I'll be leaving this appeal open waiting for more response from the community regarding this ban appeal before we consider this ban appeal. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DiegoZavier said:

He isn't community banned, he is just banned from darkrp, not sure why I put community banned for the reason of his ban. But anyways he got banned for impersonating staff and also buying the few staff members online 30 days vip. From my view point he was trying to create as much trouble as he can knowing very well he wont be returning. Anyways I'll be leaving this appeal open waiting for more response from the community regarding this ban appeal before we consider this ban appeal. 

My apologies, totally forgot about that part. Honestly have no explanation other than it was a dumb decision that I regret.

Accepted (partially)

While you aren't getting unbanned any time soon, after talking with Proggy we decided a 6 month ban is fair.

In the meantime, you can prove this was a one time thing by being active on other servers (MRP, CityRP, even just teamspeak, etc.)

• Like 5
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2