In-game name:  Borace
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:157440623

Warns: 0
Timezone: NA - East Coast - NYC
Playtime?:  89:15:38
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s):  N/A
Past experiences as staff:  I was a staff member here, twice before, around 2 years ago (2019). Back when GrandDaddyStalin was a mere t-admin. He don't remember me 😞

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I would say that I am the easiest person to get along with. I can adhere to instruction and corrective action with no problem. Surely I will team, party-up, or what have you with anyone and contribute to the overall RP of the server. I am determined to ensure that each player, regardless of status/rank has equal and fair RP. This means I won't allow, for example, my best friend in the server to get away with breaking a rule solely because I have a relationship with him and not the victim. I would say that all of these qualities help me to be completely unbiased in any situation, which is the balance needed to ensure fair RP.  These qualities will help me to not only establish a good relationship with players, but also with staff. This sort-of trickle down effect from which my action equate to will separate me from other applicants. In every framework within the server, I will be diligent in upholding my duties.  No other applicant will have the same work ethic as I do. 

Although I have not been active for about a year, I am fully able and confident in reinstating myself into the community as an honest and just player. As a player on garnetgaming since 2018, I am knowledgeable of the mood and feel of GG. Out of countless DarkRP servers I have played on, this one takes the cake in regards to community support and interaction. As a returning player and potential staff member, I am beyond exited to contribute to the overall greatness that this community has to offer. We are all gamers, and we just want to have the best experience possible in this simulated world outside of our own. It is without a shadow of doubt the enormous amount to which I value this experience, and how deep in the trenches I am willing to go to provide an excellent experience for all. We just want to have fun, and my promise to you all is that I will help to help ensure us of that.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  I have never been banned. I've only been jailed/warned for RDM and other things of that sort.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, vipmod
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Id say around 14 hrs a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?   Work, School, Track and Field 
Did you read the staff rules?: Borace

Edited by Keiko
Context
  • Like 2

You fixed up the application which is nice, but @Yamagata makes a good point about you probably being new in terms of re-entering the community, and I think you should wait a bit, and get to know the community more before making an application. 

Also, I think your response to this feedback doesn't really convince me to +1 this. I like that you have experience, but telling me that you're making new friends and reconnecting with people doesn't really change my opinion. Regardless, if I see a lot of positive feedback I'll change this to either a neutral or a +1. 

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
Just now, aidanpoppas123 said:

Your application is alright, but I've literally never seen you before. Also, you only have 1 paragraph, and the minimum is 2. If I see you around more often before this gets accepted/denied I will consider changing this. 

Harsh -1 .... Its 10 sentences. 5 sentences per paragraph. All love, though!

• Like 1

+1

Neutral I thought I recognized your name! I'll change to a +1 once you make your paragraphs a bit longer as they're kind of short right now. Also, I haven't seen you online which may be my fault, so I won't let it affect my vote. Other than that, you have 0 warns, past staff experience on here, no serious former punishments, an okay amount of time to put towards being a staff member (considering the time of year, your age, and your hobbies), and you meet all the requirements.

Edited by JackJJ
he changed his paragraphs
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

Neutral I thought I recognized your name! I'll change to a +1 once you make your paragraphs a bit longer as they're kind of short right now. Also, I haven't seen you online which may be my fault, so I won't let it affect my vote. Other than that, you have 0 warns, past staff experience on here, no serious former punishments, an okay amount of time to put towards being a staff member (considering the time of year, your age, and your hobbies), and you meet all the requirements.

Thanks for the feedback. I've added a more personal and connective tone to my additional statements.

This application seems pretty good. The paragraphs are pretty good and you seem to know how to follow directions. One thing I do see though is that for the "have you ever been banned or punished" part, you mention you got a warn for RDM but you dont state that warn in the question where it asks how many warns you have(hopefully that made sense). I'll give a +1 but I would like you to elaborate on it.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
32 minutes ago, Celestialitus said:

+1

Haven't seen you in-game, definitely try to be more active 🙂 However, you've changed your application in response to feedback and have a good spirit. Good Luck!

Definitely will be on more frequently. Thanks for the +1... Very much appreciated. Hope to see you in game.

21 minutes ago, MeganTheeStallion said:

Neutral

You seem like a very nice person, I suggest you make yourself more known in the community. Once you done that, I will consider +1. Good Luck!

Hi Megan! Im Borace/Keiko, nice to meet you. Thank you for your kind words. I will surely be on more often, and I've already made some new friends! Hopefully we can meet in-game and I can call you that too! Thanks for your feedback. 

5 minutes ago, Ebichu said:

This application seems pretty good. The paragraphs are pretty good and you seem to know how to follow directions. One thing I do see though is that for the "have you ever been banned or punished" part, you mention you got a warn for RDM but you dont state that warn in the question where it asks how many warns you have(hopefully that made sense). I'll give a +1 but I would like you to elaborate on it.

Hi Ebichu! What I meant was that I have been 'punished' ie. jailed, or warned before on this server and others, but It has never been a ban and has never been a serious offense (NLR, or RDM). I have no active warns as of today, and it is my second day back from a year+ break. Hope this clears things up! 

• Informative 1

Never seen you in game.

No referrals.

Application meets minimum requirements with only a few grammatical errors. 

Several other staff haven’t seen you on the server. I have been somewhat in-active these past few days, but overall this month I’ve put many hours into the server. Despite this, I haven’t encountered you once in either /ooc, reports, or in RP.

It seems like you’ve only recently came back.  If this application is denied, I’d recommend interacting more with the community before re-applying.

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
7 hours ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

You fixed up the application which is nice, but @Yamagata makes a good point about you probably being new in terms of re-entering the community, and I think you should wait a bit, and get to know the community more before making an application. 

5 hours ago, Yamagata said:

Never seen you in game.

No referrals.

Application meets minimum requirements with only a few grammatical errors. 

Several other staff haven’t seen you on the server. I have been somewhat in-active these past few days, but overall this month I’ve put many hours into the server. Despite this, I haven’t encountered you once in either /ooc, reports, or in RP.

It seems like you’ve only recently came back.  If this application is denied, I’d recommend interacting more with the community before re-applying.

Hey guys,

Thanks for your feedback. I have been a member of this community since late 2018. My old forum account from 2019 when I first became staff is still here as well, @Borace. I was @GrandDaddyStalin first trainee, and as you can see, me and @JackJJ have begun to reconnect. 

In my case, its not a steep 'learning curve' to be refreshed within this community, in fact, I would say that I know this community pretty well. I've had firsthand experience with staff and RP for hours upon hours even in the days before I made my previous forum account. I'm fully in-line with the pace, feel, mood, and RP of this community. How can I claim this you may ask? I've come back! I'm here to have fun and interact! A year has passed but I still find myself coming back to this exact community!

In the past, when I was staff, I worked to maintain a positive friendship/partnership with all players, user and staff alike. I may not personally know all of the new staff, but I have met and introduced myself to a few members and will continue to hopefully meet each individual. The same applies for regular players as well. I am happy to be back and having fun meeting new people, and reconnecting with old friends! 

I mean my guy I’ve seen you once and that was when you made a sit bc your name was taken, didn’t see you at all after that so honestly just play a week or two get to know the new meta and people of darkrp, you don’t have to rush into being staff so -1