JackJJ

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Player
Your in-game name: Jack JJ
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:70210533
In-game name of reportee: Mitsuri
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:1045728
Date & Time of incident: 6/12/2021 12:36 AM
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): I didn't want to make a forum report, but Mavv didn't want to keep the matters in-game and told me to make a forum post, so here I am.

Basically you can see in this video that Mitsuri was camping behind the wall at the end of the bridge (between 0:05 and 0:06) and killing RU as soon as they walked out: https://streamable.com/x1bfqc

Here's a screenshot of me in-game quite further from the base than Mitsuri was, yet I was still able to render the base (the base, not the bridge): https://i.imgur.com/NNWNSYO.jpg

You may consider this forum report as being toxic, but Mavv honestly refused to listen to anything I was saying during the sit and deemed that Mitsuri did not break any rules. I'm not even sure that Mavv watched the video considering that he said he slowed it down and didn't see him even though you can easily see him in the lowest resolution and by using the time scrubber at the bottom.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Genuinely baffled I even have to make a response to this, as most who are apart of the MRP community know I have recently returned, I've made it my overall goal not to get involved in any sort of drama, and attempt to be a positive influence on the community and attempt to change my overall image, which is the exact reason why I decided to join Green Beret when I returned to the server. From where I was, I could not render the base, the staff member who took the sit "Mavv" DID look at your video, and made it very clear during the sit that he did see the video, however he concluded that the evidence provided isn't concrete enough to give me a proper warning, so in safe messures gave me a verbal warning to sway me away from putting myself in a situation like that again. Once the staff in question "Mavv" made his judgement, you proceeded to start acting very childish and unprofessionally to him and myself, causing me to get very annoyed. I think everyone should expect better from you as you are an admin in the DarkRP community, and a member of the very exclusive AFSOC where I would expect every member to be professional and respectable to some extent, no? I feel genuinely betrayed by someone who I saw as a fellow faction member, going out of his way to try and get me warned over him raging in war. Jack JJ, the only word I can use to describe you right now is petty. The fact you expected the staff member in question "Mavv" to fold when you were pressuring him to warn me, and when he didn't, you decided to go on what I can only describe as a "baby rage" going as far as to go on the forums and make a report on me, and the staff in question. Please grow the fuck up

Edited by Mitsuri1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
18 minutes ago, Fetn said:

Mitsuri Response - -1, Are you out of your mind? Staff decisions are final, and even though the staff concluded the evidence you provided was not enough to warn Mitsuri, instead of accepting the Verbal the staff member in question "Mavv" gave, you decide to go to the forums crying because you didn't get exactly what you wanted.

My response

You can't render base from there I'm pretty sure sooo -1

Well the staff's decision was wrong and they knew that so they told me to make a forum report. Also there was no verbal to accept, he concluded the evidence wasn't enough to punish, so he did not do a verbal warning. Finally, what do you mean you can't render base from there? I literally provided a screenshot of me showing the exact opposite.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 6
  • Agree 1
Just now, JackJJ said:

Well the staff's decision was wrong and they knew that so they told me to make a forum report. Also there was no verbal to accept, he concluded the evidence wasn't enough to punish, so he did not do a verbal warning. Finally, what do you mean you can't render base from there? I literally provided a screenshot of me showing the exact opposite.

Fetn does not speak on my behalf for this topic, however I still stand by what he said.

"Well the staff's decision was wrong and they knew that so they told me to make a forum report." - No... I don't believe the staff ever said his decision was incorrect, secondly you make a forum report if you disagree with his decision, or believe he is incompetent or breaking some sort of rule. In fact I was told by some people who you went to after the sit saying you are going to report him for not properly checking all the evidence, and make another attempt to get me warned, in fact you even hint at this in your own report, which in this context is incredibly petty.

"Also there was no verbal to accept" - What?

"he concluded the evidence wasn't enough to punish, so he did not do a verbal warning." -  Again what?

"Finally, what do you mean you can't render base from there? I literally provided a screenshot of me showing the exact opposite." - This screenshot is invalid as I wasn't standing there in the video... 

On top of that I'm going to answer this by your logic, the whole reason you reported me is because you "heard" where I was... What? You reported me to the GB Colonel, saying the reason I'm in the wrong is because you heard where I was... again what is your logic man.

There is really no way you can spin that you have a valid argument. I genuinely think you are just angry over a war that happened at one in the morning. 😐

My genuine advice is sleep it off.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, JackJJ said:

even though you can easily see him in the lowest resolution and by using the time scrubber at the bottom.

I can’t for the life of me find him in your video. It would be helpful if you could point out where he is a little clearer. 

EDIT: After being shown screenshots its very clear mitsuri was basecamping

Edited by Koulit