Maddox Improper and Unfair Sit

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff

Your in-game name: Chief5005

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129727965

In-game name of reportee: Maddox FUBAR

SteamID of reportee: STEAM_0:1:204191646

Date & Time of incident: 1 AM 6/12/2021

Timezone: MTN

What happened? (include any proof): I want to report Maddox for an improper and unfair sit. When I was brought to the sit Maddox only told me that I did NLR as shown in the video. Rather than explain to me more why I was in the sit, he and Fetn proceeded to talk in discord and keep me out of my own sit. Once they had finished talking on discord I was banned for NITRP without even being told I was going to be banned and why. No one let me explain my side of everything and I was not given any warns nor did I have any prior warns. The video I provided shows the whole sit from my eyes. 

• Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1

He was reported for NLR, which I confirmed via logs that @Papiraqi reviewed for the appeal, then I was called on discord by @Fetn who sent me a clip of him FDAing and using a failbase. I then tabbed back in and banned him for NITRP. I understand that I probably should have told him, but I don't think it's a requirement to tell the reportee's what they are being banned for, especially since I did my best to make it clear in the ban reason (NITRP | NLR, FDA, FAILBASE). Unfortunately I do not have a clip of said sit, as my background recording has not been functioning properly for the past few days.

Edited by Maddox
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 5