Honestdogs staff qpp

HonestDog_

In-game name: HonestDog 
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 14 turning 15 in December 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199182437237/
Warns:1
Timezone:CDT
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:by the time im 15cill definitely have enough hours im at 53 or 52 I believe
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
Referrals none
Past experiences as staff: for a discord server
How do you plan on benefiting our server? I plan on helping with the Mrdm problems and helping to improve players experience 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details it was a false ban for mrdm even though I was training people
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no I have not
How much time do you have to contribute to the role alot  besides during my school year

Also I have a question even tho I haven't met all requirements can when i meet them be accepted if this is good enough

8 minutes ago, Zachman said:

pretty sure you need permission by a manager right now since you are not the right age to apply right now

you need to do /id in game to find your steam id

whats this for?

so you are applying early before you are 15? well regaurdless you need a minimum of 75 to appl and you can check by doing /playtime and your name in game. plus im pretty sure you cant apply early for this.

you took the 2 paragraph minimum requiremnet out of your app so you need to have 2 paragraphs here

you meet almost none of the requirements of age, playtime, and paragraphs for your app. even if you were to fix this you need to at least need 75 hours to appl and if you are underage you need managers permission to apply and still 2 paragraphs minimum of why you should be staff

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The warn was for killing an officer as a pvt because I didn't know the rules also sorry about the 2 paragraphs graphs also I asked WHEN I meet the requirements if I can so sorry about you not reading it fully bc by the time im 15 ill of met the requirements not to sound rude but read the full thing next time

Just now, Zachman said:

i read it fully why else do you think i have nit picked at each of your things

when you do meet the requirements THEN you should apply

never seen someone applying 6 months early before you can be accepted even

It was kinda a practice app for when I do the actual thing

57 minutes ago, MRPHonestDog said:

It was kinda a practice app for when I do the actual thing

Pretty self explanatory why it's a -1. Not much work put into it, not old enough, etc.

Edited by Acer
  • Like 1