Unintentional Mass RDM vs Mass RDM

In-game name: hooboododo

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:78646281

Staff members in-game name: Fox 😛 (I think, not sure though)

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:431478255

Date & Time of incident: 2021-07-10 - 23:39:24

Timezone: whatever timezone the darkrp bans site is in. i apologize it was a while ago now so i dont know exactly what time it was in my timezone

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks

Proof of Ban: Not sure what to put here its on the garnet gaming dark rp ban site

What happened? (include any proof): I raided a base while I was a spartan as I forgot what class I was playing. While raiding I killed the players in the base, because I was raiding.

Why should your ban be removed?:I know that me forgetting what class I was playing as doesn't matter in this situation as I still was at fault, however, I think it'd be fair to ask that my ban be shortened to whatever the ban time is for unintentional RDM as I believed I was in a raid and did not RDM purposefully. Again, I understand that I am in the wrong but banning for MRDM, in my opinion, should be used on players trying to ruin the game for others, which was never my intention. I hope you can be understanding to the situation, Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 2
  • Disagree 1

Okay, so one this was last night, I had taken a sit. He initially reported @Rosie for RDM, when I get in the sit I saw that he was a spartan so I was like huh. 

Then Rosie explains it a little bit further, that he was raiding them as a spartan. So I check the logs and I see that he adverted raid and when he killed these people. And he admitted to all of, in total. So at this point there was no exception, he knew what he did, a level 26 he should know someone what the rules are at this point. I give people the benefit of the doubt. But i do find it hard to believe that you didn't realize you were raiding as a spartan, when the class has a lot of things normal players don't have, or a cyber thief doesnt have... Like a arrest baton, battering ram and so on. It looks like you've donated money on the server as well unless you got the dlor in the credits shop in game so you should be a little bit more careful. Through out this ban if it doesnt get shortened, I really think you should freshen up on the rules a tad bit. I dont like banning people because I love when people play on the server, and I get if it was an honest mistake but you still broke the rules quite a bit.  But still here's the video of the sit. My mic didn't get recorded for some reason so i have to fix that but here's the sit.  

https://medal.tv/clips/57919263/d1337sVlW4MU

ACCEPTED (partially)

This is textbook Unintentional Mass RDM, your ban will be updated to a 1 week ban for Unintentional Mass RDM. Once you come back to the server do not mess up like this again and please read out rules. No punishment will be handed out to @MattFox

@Clicher Lock and move to Accepted

• Like 1