In-game name: Home Depot
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:185672073
Staff members in-game name: Canlex
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:69607732
Date & Time of incident: 07/17/2021 21:46:12 
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: FailRPx2
What happened? (include any proof):

I lagged out of the server and returned. I was told I would get a failRP warn because someone had my printer (Albeit the person admits to stealing my printer without adverting while in the sit). Canlex proceeds to tell me that citizens cannot own printers, so he gives me a FailRPx2 warn. Motd clearly States that citizens can own printers and base, however Canlex did not hesitate to issue the warn.

Why should your warn be removed?: It's a false warn, and I rarely get into trouble regarding server rules. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I do admit to falsely warning you as I was told for the longest time that Citizens cannot own printers and I’ve even had other staff members think the same thing. So I do apologize. As for the “lagging out”, if everyone claimed that after they came back, everyone would do it and if you were having internet issues you probably shouldn’t have had printers going. Also I couldn’t prove that it wasn’t a lag out as you didn’t give me any information other that “I lagged out” multiple times.

I also gave you guys a choice for both of you getting a warn or none of you as at the time “seemingly” you both broke the rules. 

im sorry if you think this is wrong and if it is then I fully accept whatever happens. 

Edited by Canlex
  • Sad 1

Accepted

Canlex admits to being in the wrong, so your warn will be removed

Canlex will be talked to about always double checking before issuing a warn

Contact a Manager+ while in game to have your warn removed.

No formal punishment shall be issued to canlex.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi