STEAM_0:1:110499670
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime: N/A Not able to look on server 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Current Ranks: CT PVT
Position you are applying for: Kit Fisto | ARC Jedi General
Referrals: None
Past Experience: 41st 1LT LoveTap [Garnet] | ST VCMDR/Shock CPT On Gaminglight for about 4-5 months 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I have what looks to be low expierence within the jedi area of CWRP but I have plunty of leadership that I can bring to the table and I will always try to advance myself and the battalion/group that I am with to make them better taking orders taking leadership positions etc. Currently any ARC commander or jedi Lead I am fully willing to help with any document/spreadsheets. I always while being in a leadership position try to work with my troops/enlisted that need help or to give them the knowledge they need to better themselfs on our server.

I believe I can better the battalion that I would look after as ARC Troopers need to be one of the most disciplined and respectable battalions on the server and I believe I can work with whoever may take the commander positions to better the battalion and set the standard. I also see this position as a way to maintain the connection between the jedi and troopers and not just make the server feel like Jedi RP and I understand when it comes to being with what you would call two battalions you have to uphold and make sure both Jedi and ARC are being well maintained and basic things like promotions tryouts/trainings/sims are being held and players are remaining active. 

Leaders Of battalions should set a example for the whole battalion to follow if I were to get accepted I would like to set that example.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details. Nope

How would you use the role you are applying for? I would use this role to assist all other of the arc commanders to better the battalion and lead the arc battalion to be the best it can be.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 hours on week days and 4-6 hours atleast weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod? I am currently a new employee of a siding company and I am also playing my last year of football.

Did you read the application rules?: CT PVT 0813 LoveTap

Edited by GrandDaddyStalin
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Congratulations, your application is being moved forward to the interview stage. There was a mistake in the character list, the role you applied for is not the ARC jedi general so we will discuss your changed responsibilities in the interview. Please let me or @proggy know when you will be available and we can set up a time that suits us both.