DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Pencil - 104th CDR Wolffe Application

Pencil

Your In-Game Name: 104th PVT 5656 Stylo
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32512533
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime: N/A (though when I did play last year I remember it being near the hundreds)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Current Ranks: 104th PVT
Position you are applying for: 104th CDR Wolffe
Referrals: N/A
Past Experience: RC Foxtrot, RC Sev, Rancor CDR Blitz, Alpha 78, and various positions on other servers including; DEVGRU CAPT, PDSS CAPT, V MajGen, MARSOC 2ndLt, SSO LT, IA Supervisor & FTO.
Forgot to mention these initially but; Master Archivist of the Jedi Order, Emperor's Shadow Guard, Grand Inquisitor, Chief Librarian of the Jedi Order, Emperor's Wrath. <- All of these ones are from JvS servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
During my time playing SWRP the previous year, though I did not directly lead a battalion I was in multiple leadership roles. Often I would be assigned to help certain battalions or groups of clones and lead them during an engagement. I also held multiple tryouts, trainings and RP activities while in my positions on the server. From those activities I have seen what the playerbase looks for in an tryout and what they enjoy for passive RP training/activities. This alongside with seeing what led other battalions to strive and others to fail, I have a high understanding of what results in a battalion succeeding.

Over the past year that the server has been closed I have also been expanding experiences on other servers and have had multiple positions that have given me more experience in leading and ideas for leading. Notably these have been positions on serious rp servers that hold very high standard of what is to be expected. I plan on adapting that model to fit to this community and to fit the 104th to be a more specialized attack battalion. This alongside my other experiences in leading, and the model of the 104th, (i.e the wolfpack, and lore implications of the battalion), will be what drive my ideas in shaping the battalion.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?:
Yes. I cheated on the MRP server and was later un-banned in the same year for my co-operation in assisting staff on building cases on other cheaters. Additionally during this time I played on the SWRP server to prove how I had grown. I had amassed enough trust by higher ups and with the community to look past my previous actions.

How would you use the role you are applying for?:
104th previously has just been viewed as a faction of furries, flamethrower users and engineers. I would move the faction to be more focused around RP engagements during events and having the faction focus more towards a specialization in crisis negotiation, rescue, and operational security. However their main focus will still be as an attack battalion, I will be looking to ensure the battalion operates in a cooperative manner and conducts as a group to complete the task at hand. Additionally I would look into reworking the classes the faction has with Jake to fit these changes.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 4 days a week but that is always subject to change with work schedules and summer activities.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod?:
Going up to the cottage, working, swimming and other things but nothing majorly time consuming.

Did you read the application rules?: 104th PVT Stylo

Edited by Pencil
re-coloring to be more visible, forgot JvS experience
  • Agree 8
  • 2 weeks later...