Naitsir's Departure from the Green Beret

Welp the time has come. I'm leaving the Green Beret. Now a lot of people don't know me but idrc I'm still going to make this post. Honestly there is a lot of mistakes i have made throughout my entire time in the Green Beret that I am not proud of and this is what has caused most of the reason of me leaving. I've been in the Green Beret for almost 3 months now and I think I need to explore the server more and try and go to other factions and whatnot. Anyways I just didn't want my entire time on this server to be in the Green Beret so yeah...

People who impacted me:

@Uncle Burger - It was amazing to see you grow all the way from a 2LT to the COL of the Faction. I know the faction will be great as long as you are the leader. Enough said good luck with everything. P.S. you should learn to ride a bike lol

@Katowice - The person that held the tryout that I passed in (the second time). Anyways from all the shit you told me and the good times we had I will say you have impacted my time in GB a lot so thank you. Also gave me promos when I wasn't supposed to get promos lol

@[GG]Flak - We gotta do more Freestyles at like 2 am more often. Anyways you're a great dude and I can see you doing great things in GB. Good Luck. 

@Sleepy - My First COL (im not counting gary bc i was only in gb for like a day) You are a great dude and you were a great COL. Don't get herpes or anything lol

@Cheetos - I don't know if you have a tag but i really wanna see you progress . I remember from the day you joined you have always been a great enlisted i wanna see you go far Good Luck.

For the Enlisted - @Mooper_, @Jaberz, @Fier, WankerShams, @JoshTheJokerYt, Apple, Jesus, Barry, Dash, Harris, Ski Mask. For most of you I know and I am good Friends with and for the others that I haven't interacted with as much I wish you all the best of luck in GB. It is a great faction and you will have a great time. Good Luck to You all

@Flamingo - I almost forgot about you but i loved the times we had when we didn't argue with each other. GL in DF

Goodbye /me Salutes

@Chris Branch - I'm coming back to the army 

Edited by Not Naitsir
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Not Naitsir said:

@[GG]Flak - We gotta do more Freestyles at like 2 am more often. Anyways you're a great dude and I can see you doing great things in GB. Good Luck. 

lmao im down, i gotta get more beats before we do though

Anways, good luck in whatever faction you wish to spend your time in.

15 hours ago, Maverick said:

Love you and stay on staff please!

Don't worry i'm not leaving the server anytime soon

On 8/23/2018 at 11:50 PM, Fier said:

I know I said it in TS, but again: Good luck with whatever you choose, GarnetGaming or not, MilitaryRP or not, etc.

Insert generic salute bind.

I'm staying with mrp for now but thanks for the kind words

On 8/24/2018 at 12:00 AM, Nexus said:

Damn, excited to see where you go next. Best of luck brother!

Thanks for the kind words 🙂

On 8/24/2018 at 1:05 AM, Mooper_ said:

Good luck with whatever you choose to do next! See you around.

See you around also

On 8/24/2018 at 2:42 AM, Shrood said:

Damn, sad to see you leave GB but excited at the same time to have you back in Army, see you around dude!

Thanks, See you around too big gey

20 hours ago, [GG]Flak said:

lmao im down, i gotta get more beats before we do though

Anways, good luck in whatever faction you wish to spend your time in.

I'll be sure to hop in ts to check if you got more beats

20 hours ago, Talenti Lid said:

Sad to see you leave GB, you were a outspoken guy who told it like it was. You were the guy who introduced me to GB and ran the tryout that got me into the faction. Good look with army man, see you around!

Well i'm glad that I got you into such a great faction.

11 hours ago, Sleepy said:

love u boi, good luck in the future homie~!

Love you too man.

Also thanks to everyone that wished me luck with whatever i decide to choose in the future i appreciate all the support everyone has given me.

• Like 2